Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice

• Thread starter Scraggy32
  • Start date
Scraggy32

Scraggy32

Scraggy FTW
Towns Folk

What do you think? I heard that the last 2 Sonic Boom games were awful (Mostly from reading reviews and watching videos about it) But do you think this could be any better or worse?

Fire and Ice looks more interesting than Sonic Boom and Rise of Lyric. It could more than likely follow the standard formula of the retro sonic games, that being Acts. I bet this one will sell more than the other two put together lol.

It looks very interesting but the mechanics are a bit of the same. It seems a lot better than the first so it may be worth a try at 20 dollars. I may skip this if its developed by big red button, they rush things and at the end, the games are never even that good. So yeah, I would stay away from it unless its from a diffrent developer. It seems like fun though.

It looks very interesting but the mechanics are a bit of the same. It seems a lot better than the first so it may be worth a try at 20 dollars. I may skip this if its developed by big red button, they rush things and at the end, the games are never even that good. So yeah, I would stay away from it unless its from a diffrent developer. It seems like fun though.

I saw that it looked interesting too, the designs is kinda similar to that of the Shattered Crystal but at least they put in Dr. Eggman is the Villan in this one, Personally I think it wouldn't be a good Sonic game without Dr. Eggman!

I guess that Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice does look considerably better from the last Sonic Boom games. I pretty hope that the mechanic of Fire/Ice bring something fun in the game. But in my own opinion, I wouldn't really try it until after I know that it's a good game.

But I guess from generally looks, It does seem like it'll be good, well at least better from the other Sonic Boom games :p

Well,I'm actually considering a chance to this one.I tested the demo for both previous Boom entries.Yes,even Rise of Lyric.I thought it was just mediocre,and there were one glitch I encountered that had a levitating hammer of Amy's on the ground.It's not an item to pick up,and I could pass through it.

As for Shattered Crystal,it was ok,but a bit too long for my expectations,and I wasn't really considering asking this game from my father when I wanted other games instead in the moment.
SEGA will have most likely learned from their previous cons from the previous Sonic Boom game on 3DS,and offer a decent enough Sonic game,and hopefully,that's what it will be.I liked Sonic games as a younger one with games like Sonic Rush and even Sonic and the Black Knight,but I won't hold my breath for this new instalment,although I do have my expectations for this one. :thumbsup:

Back