Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
snc

snc

the king of sword battle
Towns Folk
I pick sonic lost world and I have played the demo

Pokemon X all the way. I hear Sonic Lost World is annoyingly difficult for 3DS and there's a lot of things to do in Pokemon beyond the story (EV training and all that)

Both are good games, but I choose Pokémon X.
Both have online, both have a lot of replay... but the second is a lot better.

Pokemon X all the way. I hear Sonic Lost World is annoyingly difficult for 3DS and there's a lot of things to do in Pokemon beyond the story (EV training and all that)
Yeah, the game is hard :p
But I beaten Windy Hill like 50 times :D

If you know me, you know that I dislike the blue hedgehog and all of its games, :oops:

If I had to choose between both games, I'd go with Pokemon X, :)

I chose pokemon X because of the reason that I do not like sonic games a lot and mostly it's boring to me I guess and pokemon had been my favorite game since I was very young :D

Pokemon all the way. Nothing can beat Pokemon X :p Except maybe the third one in the series. But yeah, I'd go with Pokemon since so many people have it. And it's just a lot of fun and the graphics are amazing for it.

Pokemon X totally. I agree nothing can beat it.

Seems like we're almost unanimous in favor of Pokemon X, aren't we? lol (assuming no one else joins in obviously)

Well I think I go with sonic cuz I find fun and have more action then pokemon I guess that why I go with sonic

Well I think I go with sonic cuz I find fun and have more action then pokemon I guess that why I go with sonic
I guess people do have different view on certain games due to action , etc.... But Pokemon all the way !!! Nothing beats pokemon in my opinion ! :D

Sonic Lost World... Well, you will find more frustration on Sonic Lost World difficulty than the Pokémon X/Y free points online battles.

I guess people do have different view on certain games due to action , etc.... But Pokemon all the way !!! Nothing beats pokemon in my opinion ! :D

Yeah that what I'm hearing pokemon all the way I guess it's the best game on the 3ds

Sonic Lost World... Well, you will find more frustration on Sonic Lost World difficulty than the Pokémon X/Y free points online battles.

Yeah I get what you mean but I don't think that pokemon have action in it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i Love sonic the hedgehog and i love pokemon but sonic is cool he has unlimited powers

Reactions: Sesshomaru_rocks22
i Love sonic the hedgehog and i love pokemon but sonic is cool he has unlimited powers
He has ? :eek:, I always thought Sonic was strong but not that strong.

Yup true and I like the speed in the game too

Nop.

1. The only unlimited source of power are the Chaos Esmeralds, but those need a lot of energy. If Sonic is out of rings, he isn't able to keep his Super form, so it's kinda limited.

2. Boost is limited to rings too

3. Hi can't keep the spindash with the boost enabled, and viceversa

He has ? :eek:, I always thought Sonic was strong but not that strong.
it's true he has never lost a fight even against the zeti A.K.A the deadly six and the leader who in the semi final level turns gigantic

it's true he has never lost a fight even against the zeti A.K.A the deadly six and the leader who in the semi final level turns gigantic
Wow, well Sonic sounds great, your a huge Sonic fan xD

Reactions: Sesshomaru_rocks22
Yup I am Loyal to sonic and they are still thinking of super forms for him and new abilities

Reactions: Reece

Also he has been beaten and stolen by Knucles when the game Sonic 3 started meanwhile he was on his Super Form

:D

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Back