Sooooooooo what Zelda item would you want?

• Thread starter Delta_Hyrulian
  • Start date
Delta_Hyrulian

Delta_Hyrulian

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Me? Feirce Deity mask

hookshot

In real life I would say that the Hookshot / Longshot would be quite awesome to use :p It would be fun to latch it upon different materials . Though I watched a game theory of the true logic and mechanics of the Hookshot / Longshot :nailbiting: and now I know it's true power :thumbsup:

I have been playing wind waker hd a lot recently and I love, the idea of the stealing an enemies weapon, when they die. I would honestly love to have the simple wooden stick. It has a long range anyway and you can set it on fire to deal more damage. Also you can throw the burning wooden stick of death in a strait line, like a spear and impale enemies. This weapon is also plausible to have in real life as well.

I personally would want the eye of truth. If I had this item, I would be able to see beyond the physical; what we perceive to already be true. There are so many secrets I would discover (and possibly shed some light on) if I had this supernatural magnifying glass. :D

I think my favourite Item would be...a teleportation Item. Like the bell in ALBW or the Ocarina of the Wind in Minish Cap. That would make traveling so much easier.

The boomerang would make for some hilarious moments, snatching peoples' hats and whatnot :p

Hook Shot FTW! It would be awesome to be able to go across huge valleys ect. Also if I could get the bow of light that would amazing, to especially for hunting (it would be like a flaming arrow, pre cooked meat :p)

Bow and Arrow I mean come on the accuracy you get with that plus it would be really awesome with it's design and the whole Fire arrows Ice arrows and Light arrows. Light arrows are the best though mainly because well anyone who played Wind Waker understands that it was a lot of fun shooting Dark Nuts and Moblins with Light arrows and watching the dissapear into a ball of light. The only downside was that it used quite a lot of magic for each arrow.

mine would be a tie between the hookshot and the ocarina of time. the hookshot would let me climb anything, albeit with some side affects *cough broken arms cough* and the ocarina of time, well, why don't i just list it's uses:
  • going forward, back, and slowing down time
  • teleportation
  • controlling the sun
  • storing peoples souls in masks so i can change into them by wearing their face
  • rain, rain everywhere!!!

Ocarina of time all the way!!

Elemental bows for sure :playful: You can use them for soooo many purposes and you could also kill your enemies easily and coolily because it looks really cool with the nice graphics when you fire it! :D

I'll go for the hookshot/longshot. Why? Because I can pretty much reach high places or far away things at one cost, my arms and wrists being broken due to the recoil if each shot. So thats not a pleasant thing, but hey, at least you finally got to the place you've been wanting to reach.

I would go for many things. I'd choose the Skull Hammer because that's awesome, I can also use it to pound people's brains in. Especially the disrespectful little brats at my school. I'd also choose the Fire Arrows and Bow because 1.Bows are awesome. And 2.Fire is awesome. This would be my weapon of choice during a zombie apocalypse. I would probably also choose to have Nayru's Love and Din's Fire combo. #SupremeProtectionFromEnemies

Reactions: 3823
Fierce Deity's mask to be a powerful god like man and that sword looks more OP then the master sword and the bow and arrow with special powers

Definetely not the clawshot! I don`t want my arm ripped off! I would probably like to have all of the different mask you can collect in Majoras mask, ecspecially the transformation masks. I would also like to have the master sword because of it`s pure awesomeness!

Hookshot

Hookshot, duhhh! It's awesome! I could grab my sister ANS swing her around with it! I could hooshot a wall and climb up it. The possibilities are endless! Yes, I want a hookshot :3 Though, a Ocarina of Time would be sick. I could like make it day time, make it rain, call a horse, it be sick. But, a Master Sword would be awesome! I could travel through time :3

Bow and Arrow I mean come on the accuracy you get with that plus it would be really awesome with it's design and the whole Fire arrows Ice arrows and Light arrows. Light arrows are the best though mainly because well anyone who played Wind Waker understands that it was a lot of fun shooting Dark Nuts and Moblins with Light arrows and watching the dissapear into a ball of light. The only downside was that it used quite a lot of magic for each arrow.
I have been playing wind waker hd a lot recently and I love, the idea of the stealing an enemies weapon, when they die. I would honestly love to have the simple wooden stick. It has a long range anyway and you can set it on fire to deal more damage. Also you can throw the burning wooden stick of death in a strait line, like a spear and impale enemies. This weapon is also plausible to have in real life as well.
You can get both these items in real life. I own a bow and arrow (Though I can't coat it with light), I own a stick that I can light on fire, I own dese weapons :3 Lol, I don't think these are as hard to get rather then a hookshot, eye of truth, grapling hook, etc. But, the bow in Zelda can be coated with cool stuff.

The magic rod is pretty cool. Its basically a fire rod but better. Why is it better you ask? Because it doesn't use magic! The games that this appeared in didn't have a magic meter so you could spam it as much as you want! You probably wouldn't need in real life however, unless you plan on going on a killing spree.

Back