Spirited away - Studio Ghipli

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
when i first watched this movie , a few years ago - i was like WOW wtf ! :wtf: it was amazing with amazing story lines , graphics everything ! and it is definitely the best animated movie I've ever watched and i wish there was a second one but there never will be :p

is is a description

Chihiro and her parents are moving to a small Japanese town in the countryside and Chihiro is missing her old house. Chihiro's father makes a wrong turn and drives through a lonely land road with dead end in a tunnel. Her parents decide to stop the car and explore the area. They cross the tunnel and find an abandoned cultural theme park on the other side with a ghost town. When her parents sees a restaurant with smelling food but no staff, they decide to eat to pay later; however Chihiro refuses to eat and decides to visit the place. She meets the boy Haku that tells her that her parents and she are in danger and they must leave the place. She runs to the restaurant and finds that her parents have turned into pigs. Further, the place is a bathhouse of spirits, monsters, gods and ghosts owned by the witch Yubaba. Now Chihiro counts on Haku to save her parents and return to their world.

Edited by Marc: Use the quote BB code when you're pasting content from somewhere else.

I watched this film many times when I was 4 or 5, but it was indeed a great film. Reminds me that they even made a book out of it. And, finally, Studio Ghibli (take not, it's not Ghipli) made a lot of great films.

I watched this film many times when I was 4 or 5, but it was indeed a great film. Reminds me that they even made a book out of it. And, finally, Studio Ghibli (take not, it's not Ghipli) made a lot of great films.
haha yes indeed its studio ghibli :p sorry :p and yes it was amazing and mainly all the films they made were amazing :p not one of them was bad :p
when i first watched this movie , a few years ago - i was like WOW wtf ! :wtf: it was amazing with amazing story lines , graphics everything ! and it is definitely the best animated movie I've ever watched and i wish there was a second one but there never will be :p

is is a description

Edited by Marc: Use the quote BB code when you're pasting content from somewhere else.
ok @Marc - sorry about that - i will do that next time :p

This movie is epic! Studio Ghibli never disappoint, I remembered watching this movie when I was really young, and I loved it. @D4rkDragon They made a book about it too, wow.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
This movie is epic! Studio Ghibli never disappoint, I remembered watching this movie when I was really young, and I loved it. @D4rkDragon They made a book about it too, wow.
no ! really ?! they even made a book ?! lol i shouldn't be surprised as such a legendary movie could never remain in the shadows:p I'm gonna go to the library first thing when school starts :p

I haven't really read it, but I know that they indeed released a book about it. Externally, it has the size (in height) of a comic book, but it doesn't seems that it's a comic book.

Yeah, it's really a great movie! I watched My Neighbor Totoro, becuase a YouTuber (Joey Graceffa) was always talking about it, and I was curious. I loved Totoro, so I also watched Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Grave of the Fireflies (sooo sad D;) and Kiki's Delivery Service. I also watched a part from Whisper of the Heart, but I still need to finish it. The music in all their movies is so beautiful! :)

Yeah, it's really a great movie! I watched My Neighbor Totoro, becuase a YouTuber (Joey Graceffa) was always talking about it, and I was curious. I loved Totoro, so I also watched Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Grave of the Fireflies (sooo sad D;) and Kiki's Delivery Service. I also watched a part from Whisper of the Heart, but I still need to finish it. The music in all their movies is so beautiful! :)

haha without question - all of studio ghiblis movies and shows are epic ! none of them are bad ! i think its one of the most successful companies of all time !

totoro is amazing ! kikis delivery service is great too !

Reactions: Moon Rain
Fun fact: I just watched this movie for the first time yesterday.

Fun fact: I just watched this movie for the first time yesterday.
really ?! it was amazing right ?

really ?! it was amazing right ?
Really. I liked it, but it wasn't amazing...

it was superb

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
Really. I liked it, but it wasn't amazing...

it was superb

i knew it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this movie! It's my go to movie when I'm bored I wish there was a part 2, like maybe it's Chihiro's daughter stumbles onto the bathhouse and meets Len and Haku and the infamous No-Face! I would love it!

I would also recommend these if you liked this one

The Secret life of Arrietty
Howls Moving Castle
The Cats Return
Castle in the Sky
My Neighbor Totoro
Whisper of the Heart
Kiki's Delivery Service
Ponyo

These are so amazing!

Fun Fact: I first saw Totoro when I was in maybe third or fifth grade (I spent my entire fourth grade year in the hospital:p/home) and it was some special movie thing the school was doing. The movie options were Spy Kids, Pokémon Mewtwo Strikes Back, Beauty and the Beast, and My Neighbor Totoro. I didn't know what a Totoro was I thought it was maybe a new Pokémon or a dog. I decided to check it out, best choice ever!

Reactions: Moon Rain
:eek: I can't believe I forgot that one!

i dont even remember when i first watched it, it was so long ago. i was brousing some images one day and i say a pic of Nausicaa and thought "Omg where do I know her from?!" and looked into it and found the movie again. so much nostalgia i didn't even know how to respond. it was like regaining your memories after amnesia. musta been the first movie on Toonami or something :love:

I think I watched this movie for the first time In like 2009ish and was really amazed by how good it was. It was the first studio ghibli movie I ever watched and is the one that got me into the studio ghibli movies. It's stands proudly up there with my all time favorite movies

actually made before ghibli was even a thing but still the same people so its widely considered one of their earliest movies anyway.

Spirited away and the secret world of ariety are both my favorite studio ghibli films. I've still yet to watch the others. I watched both movies barley last school year in class.

Such a good movie. Really all of the studio ghilbi movies are. They are all just fantastic works of art, spirited away is no different. It is also my favorite. Castle in the sky would probably my second favorite, with totoro coming at third.

Back