• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samuel_1802

Samuel_1802

Nintendo Mobile Game Junkie
Towns Folk
030714-splatoon-impresiones-650x372.jpg

Two years have passed since the surge in popularity of the heated ink-filled battles in Inkopolis Plaza. However, much has changed since then. According to findings from the Squid Research Lab, Inkling society has evolved during this time.

Many squidkids have grown bored of Inkopolis Plaza and started gathering in the new hip, or rather, "fresh" place known as Inkopolis Square. This doesn't mean that Inkopolis Plaza has gone completely abandoned though...

Welcome to my Splatoon challenge thread... thingy :D With Splatoon 2 releasing in the very near future I'm pretty sure most players will completely abandon the original game... for obvious reasons. SO, why not enjoy the last few weeks of life of this Wii U title before we "Switch" things up? :sneaky:

There are 3 match "modes" you can choose from. Bets can be up to 20 PC, and you may challenge me as many times as you feel like ;)

splatoon_fanart_by_someone0956-d8wgc8u.png

The Good Ol' Turf War
Not much to explain here really. Game mode will be set to Turf War and whoever has more ground inked in the end wins!

Watch your back... Deathmatch!
This is a fairly simple mode. Game mode will be set to either Tower Control or Rainmaker. The objective is to splat your opponent as many times as you can before the time runs out. Whoever has the most splats in the end wins!

The Peerless Snipers... Charger Duels!
A variation of Deathmatches. Rules are the same, the catch is that both players must use chargers, they have to be the same model as well. Who will emerge as the superior sniper? :eek:

Reactions: Marc
We can do turf war o/

PM me if you accept :D

Reactions: Samuel_1802
Bump? :panda:

I have no plans on taking challenges anymore until I get Splatoon 2, @Marc could you please lock this? :locktopic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back