Splatoon 2 Splatoon 2 – Octo Expansion Pack

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Unfortunately, it's paid DLC but on the bright side, Splatoon 2 is getting new content :D

Splatoon 2 – Octo Expansion Pack

It costs $20 and people who order right now will get Octo gear right away for online multiplayer. When it's out and you finish the DLC, you'll be able to play as an Octoling during multiplayer gameplay.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Kadaj and Samuel_1802
I'm really hyped for this! Not only do we get version 3.0, but a ton more single-player stuff. Initially I thought they'd stop supporting Splatoon 2 after a year had passed from release (like they said when it was first released) but now I can see them updating it until 2019. I'm definitely getting this DLC, no doubt in my mind.

Reactions: Kadaj
Unfortunately, it's paid DLC but on the bright side, Splatoon 2 is getting new content :D

It costs $20 and people who order right now will get Octo gear right away for online multiplayer. When it's out and you finish the DLC, you'll be able to play as an Octoling during multiplayer gameplay.

What do you guys think?

Considering how much it adds to the game (a full new set of single player missions), I'll be getting it for my brother (since his birthday is during summer, I'll pre-order it via Amazon Japan, it'll be a pretty nice surprise). Don't care that much about playing as an Octoling, but hey, there was so many people wanting it. Besides, looks like it also expands a bit on the game's lore, so why not ?

O.M.G. I am so getting this. I might even pre-order it! This looks amazing! I'm wondering how many levels there are, and what kind of Octo gear you get for pre-ordering, but even if I don't pre-order, I'm totally 100% getting this! Can't wait!

Well, its guaranteed. I am getting this Dlc no matter what. Look at all that single player content and the ability to play as a octoling without hacking! This is what i been waiting for nintendo. Now all we need to do is to wait for them to announce the next f zero game

What do you guys think?
i was super happy and excited when i saw this, cant say it enough! while it does kinda suck that it's paid dlc, im greatful this option is still going to be available regardless. i remember going through the single player wishing i could control an octoling instead and seeing this really fixed that for me :p this is a good first move on nintendo's part for paid dlc in splatoon 2 i feel. i saw the way the enemy octolings looked in the single player and i actually liked them, sometimes picked those stages on purpose just to see it lol

I'm not so much hyped for the Octoling being used in mutliplayer part as I doubt I will change from OG inkling girl from the first game. However I am very interested in how an Octling's side will unfold during this single player DLC. I hope it really dives into and providing us an interesting look at their lives in the world of Splatoon. I'm also hoping we will get more story from Pearl and Marina , I grown to really like those two so anything to shed more light of them will be cool too. Also we saw some really neat characters in the trailer that I can't wait to see .

When I think of splatoon, I immediately associate it to online competitive multiplayer. I know what you may be thinking, and let me tell you that I am well aware of the story mode included in Splatton 2, which I think it is quite good. Anyway, I am not getting this expansion because I like the multiplayer aspect of this game, but I still think it is great that after a year of splatoon 2 players get new content for the game.

Back