Splatoon 2 Splatoon 2 has an animated manga

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I've heard some bits every here and there about this but I didn't fully know if it was true. Seems like Splatoon 2 really does have an animated manga and the first episode is already out :eek:

I watched it out and imo it isn't that bad.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Mizunil
Do you have one that's in English? (I can't watch it this way.)

Do you have one that's in English? (I can't watch it this way.)
I don't think there is a video that's been translated yet ;~;

i want it in english NOW i would watch that forever... cartoon perhaps? ( prob not america isnt big on cartoons based on games ( well there was that mario cartoon) but idk hopefully i would totally watch a splatoon cartoon :thumbsup: )

Oh. It really is an animated manga. I thought somebody was just really uninformed when they made this title. :D

Huh. Very amusing. But, if one were to adapt a more... seriously toned comic/manga into this.....

Well now.

I don't know if this is official or fanmade, but if you search up Splatoon vol. 1
a preorder is available for it :0

If this is an official manga/comic, than according to Amazon it comes out in Dec 2017
I would love to read this! I'm hyped :3

Yeah, it was announced a while back. It's an animated adaptation of the Splatoon manga that CoroCoro makes. I believe it has 10 volumes so far. It's comedic, and mostly based around turf wars and 4 squidkids named after what they wear (go, Goggles-kun! òwó). They didn't touch anything about the single player content until the later volumes.

Back