Splatoon 2 Joy-Cons and Pro Controller coming this July

• Thread starter CJ
  • Start date
CJ

CJ

You not gon' ge me!
Towns Folk
DAD9jjfXcAIHH-Y.jpg

Were going to get new colours of Joy-cons, that is, Neon Pink and Neon Green. These will launch July 21st, 2017.

Further, there's also a new Pro-controller, also releasing July 21st

CI_NSwitch_Splatoon2_Accessories_ProController.jpg

What do you guys think? :D

Reactions: Gamer4647 and Marc
The joy cons are near but that pro controller looks ugly I am probably not going to get either of them

The pro controller looks so cool! I'm meh about the joycons though.

You forgot about the Splatoon 2 case :p

The controller looks nice but I'd be fine with the Joy-Cons <3

Nintendo knows their potential audience with their accessories, as always. Limited editions will always turn as a good profit. Not that it's bad, as long as they make it worth it to buy (and make you proud to have one!), and stop the stock shortage to accommodate everyone. They did a great job on the pro controller for not making it plain and not just put the pink and green finish on it. Will wait for future limited editions tho.

I seriously may get the switch just to get that pro controller and Splatoon 2...

If only I didn't recently spend all my money on a kindle fire...

OMG! I haven´t seen those ones yet! The pro controller looks amazing!! I feel happy about not buying a pro controller yet so I will be able to grab one of those. On the other hand, I think the joy cons are OK but they are not really splatoonish, hahaha and honestly after seeing the yellow joycons for arms I think nintendo shouldn´t spend too much time thinking about new joy cons. I would rather say that nintendo keep releasing amazing game-styled procontroller instead.

Reactions: pinkleman226
Back