Splatoon 2 Splatoon 2 opinion?

• Thread starter swift789
  • Start date
swift789

swift789

Hero of Hyrule
Towns Folk
We've just been having the testfire which gives us a taste of what splatoon 2 has to offer. I personally really enjoyed it and found it similar to the first game making it easier for me to adapt to the controls . But what do you think? Is it a system seller for you?

I am not sure if this game is going to be a system seller (actually, I don´t think nintendo needs more of what it already has). What I do believe is that this game is funnier than the original, it comes with new ideas, new weapons, the controls are quite good and I think that pace is great as well. I really enjoyed playing the testfire and for me it is a MUST HAVE.

I'm instantly interested and I've haven't even tried the sequal yet. Nintendo is adding new weapons modes, hair and everything. They made a story on why the squid sisters left which hints details on what might happen in the single player mode. I think this game would do good for the system ,but I feel like this game suits more with people who were absolute fans of the original rather than newcomers.

From what I saw in the test fire, it plays very similarly to the original Splatoon. I greatly enjoyed the way that it played, which seemed to be a little bit faster than the original, and I also like most of the new weapons. The graphics have also been minimally improved, which is a plus.

Back