Splatoon 2 Splatoon 2 - Splatfest Global Premiere

• Thread starter Gamer4647
  • Start date
Gamer4647

Gamer4647

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Yep, another timed demo. Yee. And of course since I have accounts for Europe, America and Japan, I decided to just download all versions since Nintendo Switch is region free. The Splatfest demo starts on 15th July, next Saturday, and lasts for four hours.

For Europe and America, the theme is Cake or Ice Cream.
Meanwhile in Japan, as you should know by now from the original Splatoon, they have Rock vs Pop as their theme instead.

Times as originally set to the respective regions:
17:00 to 21:00 (5pm to 9pm, UK/Europe, British Summer Time)
15:00 to 19:00 (3pm to 7pm, America, Pacific Time)
17:00 to 21:00 (5pm to 9pm, Japan)

And, of course, you can run the other versions as well to get in some extra hours.

Times as set to my console (European system region):
17:00 to 21:00 (5pm to 9pm, UK/Europe)
23:00 to 03:00 (11pm to 3am, America)
09:00 to 13:00 (9am to 1pm, Japan)

If anybody could check the times for America and Japan for all 3 versions, that would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaya
I'm really excited for this tomorrow. I've joined #TeamIceCream, which has proven to truly be the right choice with such famous Nintendo employees such as Bowser, Bill, and even the man, the myth, the legend Reggie himself choosing Ice Cream. I'm a little worried that I won't be able to even play against Team Cake, as just by sheer volume of numbers there might be many Ice Cream v Ice Cream matches. But tomorrow I already have the 4 hours blocked off for just Splatoon. Gotta practice the dualies before the game comes out so I can be on top, amirite?

Results

Rock vs Pop (Japan)
52% - 48% Popularity
48% - 52% Solo Wins
51% - 49% Team Wins
2-1 Overall

Cake vs Ice Cream (US and EU)
24% - 76% Popularity
49% - 51% Solo Wins
53% - 47% Team Wins
1-2 Overall

For EU, I played for Cake. For US, I played for Ice Cream. For Japan, I played for Rock(?). I didn't put as much time in for the US demo because it was late at night for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chronal and Mikaya
Back