Splatoon creepy sounds?

• Thread starter oshul
  • Start date
oshul

oshul

The main oshawott
Towns Folk
so I'm not sure if your aware but on story mode of splatoon there are disturbing sounds before a boss fight

They're not even that scary, in my opinion. The sounds are probably just coming from the boss in hiding. Gotta make it a bit realistic, no? I guess it could come across as scary to young kids, though. :eek:

Haven't played story mode for a while, so I don't really remember these so-called scary noises. :p

the scary thing mikaya even when you've defeated the boss the sounds plays 0.0

people think its the octolings screaming in pain while the buildings below are falling because your taken the zap fish

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not really scary at all.It's just some cool sound effects that sounds scary to younger kids.P.S: This was already found by a lot of YouTubers

It's not really scary at all.It's just some cool sound effects that sounds scary to younger kids.P.S: This was already found by a lot of YouTubers
I know

I heard these noises in the game too while I was playing the single player campaign. I've heard rumors around the internet that the noises heard are the screams of the dead octarians and the metal moving their empire failing. The noises gives the game a darker presence than intended.

Back