Contest Splatoon Tournament

• Thread starter Frost
  • Start date
Frost

Frost

Dreamer121420
Towns Folk
Hello. I am hosting a splatoon tournament. It will be a 4 vs 4 private ranked battle. It costs 5 play coins to enter. It will be best 5 out of 5 style. If you would like to enter comment your team and when we a good amount of teams I will start the tournament. Hopefully you guys will all come to the tournament quickly~ I will seed you all when you enter if you have a disconnect you still have to continue the match. If you have an argument about who won you will have to take screen shots of the screen in case of this. When you do the match the winner must report back here to comment the scores. If you have any other questions let me know.

Hello. I am hosting a splatoon tournament. It will be a 4 vs 4 private ranked battle. It costs 5 play coins to enter. It will be best 5 out of 5 style. If you would like to enter comment your team and when we a good amount of teams I will start the tournament. Hopefully you guys will all come to the tournament quickly~ I will seed you all when you enter if you have a disconnect you still have to continue the match. If you have an argument about who won you will have to take screen shots of the screen in case of this. When you do the match the winner must report back here to comment the scores. If you have any other questions let me know.
I think it would be better for you to wait until Splatoon 2 comes out as no one is playing the original splatoon right now

I think it would be better for you to wait until Splatoon 2 comes out as no one is playing the original splatoon right now

I mean, I still play the original splatoon quite a bit + I won't be able to play Splatoon 2 since I'm not getting a switch :p Quite a few people still play it.

So, quesiton about this, do we have to make our own teams beforehand or will you just team us up?

I mean, I still play the original splatoon quite a bit + I won't be able to play Splatoon 2 since I'm not getting a switch :p Quite a few people still play it.

So, quesiton about this, do we have to make our own teams beforehand or will you just team us up?
If there are enough people I could team you up but right now I don't think there is at the moment. But feel free to make your own teammates for your squad

Yeah I could wait but my squad still plays the original. I thought it would just be something fun. Quite a lot of people still play although as soon as splatoon 2 is out I'm sure that it will be dead

Last edited:
I'll join! I'll tell up with anyone who wants to

Also, what's your ign? We all need to add you to play :D
My ign is Nafinator

EDIT: PC sent :3

Last edited:
I think it might be tough to get some teams of 4, so why not twins instead? I'd be interested in joining if the tourney gets enough players/interest. My NNID is Mikaya06, and I'm S rank. pc sent.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm up for this even though I don't have a team. NNID: skylarkblue1

Reactions: Mikaya
I'll join as well. My NNID is Marc_Uchiha.

Okay sweet. Looks like 4 players have joined. I will have you all be a squad. I'm hoping for more players to show up to have a bigger tournament but I am thinking of having it on a saturday. We will have to see. If others with join up. I have my own squad to battle with you all in.

Reactions: Mizunil and Mikaya
So far I don't see any new teams.. I will try to wait for a couple more weeks to see if others turn up

So, it's been a couple months now, and I presume everyone payed the PC.

Is this still gonna happen?

Reactions: Gamer4647, Mikaya and Mizunil
Reactions: Mizunil
Yeah.. I noticed that when I said about it..

Yeah. It will still happen. I thinking about moving it to Splatoon 2 when I get it. My wifi has been down for a while sorry for all the delays. I was also waiting for more people to join.

Although as of now I don't have a switch or Splatoon 2 so It may take longer :( but moving it to Splatoon 2 should make more players come

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. It will still happen. I thinking about moving it to Splatoon 2 when I get it. My wifi has been down for a while sorry for all the delays. I was also waiting for more people to join.

Although as of now I don't have a switch or Splatoon 2 so It may take longer :( but moving it to Splatoon 2 should make more players come

Well if you've moving it to splatoon 2, then I can't play. If that's gonna be the case, then I'd like my PC back lol

Well if you've moving it to splatoon 2, then I can't play. If that's gonna be the case, then I'd like my PC back lol
Oh Okay, I will keep it on normal Splatoon so we could have the tournament sooner. Although I need everyone to agree on a day. I was thinking this weekend. It will be Saturday tomorrow but I will be flexible

Everyone who is still playing let me know so we can do the match.

There were 6 people that wanted to join before but I didn't get coins from everyone. I got coins from 4 people. the other 2 haven't gave me the coins yet So to the people make sure to send the coins if you are still in. I have my own 4 player team but if we have all 6 players we might have to make it a twin squad teams. Everyone work on setting up your teams. For now, set it up as 4 v 4 but if there are people who don't have a team I will make it 2 vs 2

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is still on, I'm down.

Oh Okay, I will keep it on normal Splatoon so we could have the tournament sooner. Although I need everyone to agree on a day. I was thinking this weekend. It will be Saturday tomorrow but I will be flexible

Everyone who is still playing let me know so we can do the match.

There were 6 people that wanted to join before but I didn't get coins from everyone. I got coins from 4 people. the other 2 haven't gave me the coins yet So to the people make sure to send the coins if you are still in. I have my own 4 player team but if we have all 6 players we might have to make it a twin squad teams. Everyone work on setting up your teams. For now, set it up as 4 v 4 but if there are people who don't have a team I will make it 2 vs 2

I can't do tomorrow, earliest I can do is Sunday (30/7).

But yeah, I'm down for this.

I'm still good to play. I should be good for this weekend, but if anything comes up I'll let you know :3

Back