[SPOILERS!!!] Assassination Classroom Theory: Koro Sensei Didn't Need To Die!

• Thread starter TribstyAnn
  • Start date
TribstyAnn

TribstyAnn

Me.
Towns Folk
This whole thing is completely spoiler filled, ad it discusses the end of the series. I would suggest not reading it if you haven't finished Assassination Classroom yet.

At the end of Assassination Classroom, Koro Sensei is trapped in a giant energy shield made up of anti-sensei beams or something, preventing his escape from the giant death laser in thew sky. Even though the chance of his exploding is incredibly minimal, the government want to have him killed anyways. His students come to spend some time with him before he dies.

They are having this great heartfelt moment together when Shiro aka Kotaro Yanagisawa shows up with Reaper 2. Reaper 2 takes of this weird jacket thingy, and reveals his true form as a super tentacle monster with twice the skills and abilities as Koro Sensei. They have a super epic battle, where in the end both Yanagisawa and Repear Tentacle Monster get thrown into the shield and die. The students then kill Koro Sensei so as to not have him be killed by the government.

My theory states that they didn't need to kill Koro Sensei, and that he could have easily escaped the barrier.

After Yanagisawa he inject himself with tentacle seeds. He does this so he wouldn't get destroyed by the barrier when entering it, so we know for a fact that he and Reaper 2 weren't already inside the shield. Then how does Reaper 2 get in? With his weird black jacket. While he had this jacket on, which he is seen taking off after he enters with Yanagisawa, he is able to pass through the barrier without getting killed. When he takes it off is when the barrier kills him. If Koro Sensei would have only put on that same jacked that protected Reaper 2 he would have been free to walk through the barrier without a single scratch.

I'm curious what you guys think of this theory. Do you agree with it, or was there something I missed? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Reactions: Mizunil
I never noticed this

Regardless, he would of died in March because of too much unstable energy in him or something.
And he would of killed everyone on earth. They couldn't drag on the show anymore. And he had to die for plot reasons I guess ;-; rip

I never noticed this

Regardless, he would of died in March because of too much unstable energy in him or something.
And he would of killed everyone on earth. They couldn't drag on the show anymore. And he had to die for plot reasons I guess ;-; rip

I mean not really. Towards the end of the show, they figured out that the smaller the tentacle creatures are the more likely they are to splode. Combine this with one of the student coming up with some sciency goop that'll help him not splode, they calculated his chance of blowing up the earth at the and of March to be less than 1%

Reactions: Mizunil
I mean not really. Towards the end of the show, they figured out that the smaller the tentacle creatures are the more likely they are to splode. Combine this with one of the student coming up with some sciency goop that'll help him not splode, they calculated his chance of blowing up the earth at the and of March to be less than 1%
Oh, makes sense then.

I wish they let him live ;-;
But the whole reason of this show was for them to kill him.

Even if they ended up not wanting too.
I wish they did find a way for him to live though. ;-;

True, I agree. I wish that if they did have to kill him to end the show would be that the kids had a final great assassination plot where they all worked together and killed him in an epic finale, sort of like the end of the first season.

Back