Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ethendor

Ethendor

The PK-Fire spammer
Towns Folk
What do you think of Breath of the Wild's story? Did you like how most of it is hidden away with memories around the world? Did you like the characters? Did you like the way the game ended? I'm really curious as to know what people like about this story if they like it at all as it is handled very differently but still has a pretty simplistic story. As for me I think finding memories around the world fits the theme of the game but it's hard to find out the order in which they take place. The characters I thought were really good at least the champions and the individual npcs Zelda I found ok but I couldn't really connect with her. For the ending it's really not that good it ends with Zelda saying to Link do you remember me and that's it, unless you get all the memories then it adds an after credits scene where they talk about what they are going to do next hinting at the DLC. Overall I liked this game's plot but I really didn't like the ending. I would also like to here what you guys think so please reply below.

Back