SSB5 character dream list

• Thread starter coolflare
  • Start date
coolflare

coolflare

The flame of wonder and coolness
Towns Folk
Hallo. I would REALLY likento hear ur opinions on this but this is who I want in SSB5

1:Ice Climbers
Like, no duh

2:King K Rool
Also, no duh

3:Shadow the hedgehog
If Nintendo added 2 Capcom characters, Shadow is allowed
Also, Rather than being a clone, he has some unique moves such as chaos control and chaos blast, e.t.c

4:Black Mage
Same thing with Shadow but Black Mage is cooler and I would personally pick him over Cloud

5:Garchomp
Because, more pokemon, has a mega, and could fit in perfectly

6:Gengar
Same thing as Garchomp but probably has a higher chance of getting in

7:Inklings
The wepons as specials, Inkstrike as a Final smash, and Cash in on a great game

That's it on who I want in smash 5. Please don't go telling me or others who can or can't get in, it doesn't matter. If you want that character in smash, say it, reguardless of chance they have in actually being in.

1. I don't see why not.
2. We do need to see another DK rep.
3. Heck yeah!!
4. Definitely cooler than
Cloud.
5. I could see Garchomp replacing Lucario to be completely honest.
6. for some reason I really do not see Gengar being in Super Smash Bros at all.
7. If Splatoon is still relevant by the time Smash 5 is announced.

1. I don't see why not.
2. We do need to see another DK rep.
3. Heck yeah!!
4. Definitely cooler than
Cloud.
5. I could see Garchomp replacing Lucario to be completely honest.
6. for some reason I really do not see Gengar being in Super Smash Bros at all.
7. If Splatoon is still relevant by the time Smash 5 is announced.
Ok. Kewl to FINALLY hear someone's opinion.

Most of those characters I would like to be in smash.
My list:

1. Impa - Shes to cool to only be playable in Hyrule Warriors ;-;
She would be an awesome sword fighter

2. Lana - Also only playable in Hyrule Warriors
She would have cool special moves in my opinion

3. Inkling - I love Splatoon .-.

4. Tails - He would be a cool addition.
I think his special he should go into his ship/helicopters thingy >.<)/

Also Shadow would be a good costume for Sonic

That's all I would want for now ^.^

Most of those characters I would like to be in smash.
My list:

1. Impa - Shes to cool to only be playable in Hyrule Warriors ;-;
She would be an awesome sword fighter

2. Lana - Also only playable in Hyrule Warriors
She would have cool special moves in my opinion

3. Inkling - I love Splatoon .-.

4. Tails - He would be a cool addition.
I think his special he should go into his ship/helicopters thingy >.<)/

Also Shadow would be a good costume for Sonic

That's all I would want for now ^.^
I would be fine with shadow as a costume but Lana, isn't that a little OP?

Ok, I got my dream list...... 1. Ike- because he is my main 2. Kirby- because he is my main 3. Luigi- because he is my main. That's my dream list at the moment. Also I don't see Inkling be a smash character but then again Wii Fit Trainer and Rob the robot everyone forgot about is in Smash.

Neko from The World Ends With You. The pin system could pretty easily be put into the game and would be a fantastic character with close range and long range attacks.
Phoenix Wright a la Marvel v Capcom style would be pretty fun too.
Literally anyone from a Persona game.
I wouldn't mind a few more Final Fantasy characters - Tidus, Yuna, Terra, Aeris, I'll even take Lightning.

Ok, I got my dream list...... 1. Ike- because he is my main 2. Kirby- because he is my main 3. Luigi- because he is my main. That's my dream list at the moment. Also I don't see Inkling be a smash character but then again Wii Fit Trainer and Rob the robot everyone forgot about is in Smash.
They all will be returning to smash.
Neko from The World Ends With You. The pin system could pretty easily be put into the game and would be a fantastic character with close range and long range attacks.
Phoenix Wright a la Marvel v Capcom style would be pretty fun too.
Literally anyone from a Persona game.
I wouldn't mind a few more Final Fantasy characters - Tidus, Yuna, Terra, Aeris, I'll even take Lightning.
Neko makes sense since his game was on a nintendo platform
Phoenix make some sense. Being in a fighting game already... but his games are on Nintendo Platforms... IDK if he get's in...

My dream list would amongst the lines of this:
  • Inklings(Makes sense for them to be in this one now, and they would be an awesome inclusion!)
  • Cranky Kong(weird choice, I know :p)
  • Shantae(I kind of want her to have her playstyle from Pirate's Curse, but even if not, it's fine if she's included either way :coffee:)
  • Doc Louis('m curious as to how his moveset would be XD)
  • Bomberman(One of gaming's biggest icons, returning in a big bang for the next Smash game! Eh, no pun intended :panda:)
  • Rayman(Well, if Ubisoft still remembers he's a thing that exists, and get their stuff together)
And my ever-so-obviously-obvious choice...
  • Professor Layton(I think I explained enough for this one before :bag:)
And for now, that's basically everyone I'd be jumping through roofs if they were included as newcomers. :pompus:

i would like zizou olimpia, but she is a indie characters, so it isnt possible

It would be great to have Ridley from metroid in super smash. There are not many villains in super smash. There are also not many heavyweight fighters in super smash. Ridley would be a character that is can recover well and can deal lots of damage. Also there are not many characters from the Metroid series. So far we have Samus and zero suit Samus.

Dude, we already got a second SEGA rep, Bayonetta. Her games are published by SEGA, so therefore SEGA character.

I think it would be really neat if Shovel Knight was added as a character. It could maybe happen for Smash 5 because of the Shovel Knight amiibo being made.It could also happen because he was included in other games such as Runbow and Yooka-Laylee. Other than Shovel Knight I think it would be cool if a hunter from Monster Hunter was added.I think this would work because Monster Hunter is now only on the 3DS.

Amaterasu from Okami. Third time's the charm, right?

Back