Star Fox Gaurd

• Thread starter Legendary Jam
  • Start date

Do you think Star Fox Gaurd will be good?

• I don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Legendary Jam

Legendary Jam

Just Jam
Towns Folk
I'm just making this because I wanna know your opinion on it.

If you don't know what Star Fox Gaurd is It's an extra game that comes with Star Fox Zero (if you buy the retail version). Slippy Is the main character and it's basically like a Tower defense game.

I think it's pretty interesting especially since it's more of an added bonus for buying Star Fox Zero. I think it could be a fun game but it could be a failure.

So what are your thoughts on it?

It looks pretty fun and the star fox brand being put on an otherwise not starfox game will give it some extra popularity. Hopefully it turns out okay.

Reactions: Legendary Jam
It will be a nice extra, though it is more like a side game then a full blown game. I highly suggest you buy the physical copy, because you say a bit of money and it comes with a physical copy of project guard. It will be an awesome game for sure, but think of it as a mini game than a full blown game.

BTW, it should be amazing. The fact that the game is worth 15 dollars on the eshop means it should be a really good game.

Viewing some previews made by Nintendo Life of Star Fox Guard,it does look like a game that generally seems to be very strategic and pressure-causing!And pretty chaotic too. :p
I like how you have the option to basically purchase it alongside Star Fox Zero for the price of one game in retail format,being able to get two different games for an individual price of one.It is a good market strategy,and apparently,for the people who got around to playing both games,they look like they'll be great on their own.Now to start holding on some money to be able to actually purchase said games. :pompus:

It kinda reminds me of Clash of Clans for some reason, but that's a more strategic tower defense game. It looks like a fun side-game to play once you've completed Star Fox Zero. I can't say for a fact whether creating your own obstacles for others to play is appealing to me, though. xD

While I think that it is a pretty cool spin off concept, I don't think that the game did well on its own after Star Fox Zero came out to a just okay critical reception. However, Guard looks like a lot of fun, even if it is pretty short and would only really keep you entertained for a few hours...

I played the special demo for it (highly recommended if you want to know if you will like it) and i kind of liked it. The gameplay is simple enough, but its almost scary, like if FNAF let you look at all of the cameras at once, but with each one at a low frame rate exept the one you are using. When you see a robot moving in a camera you need to quickly switch to that camera to shoot them down. Some robots are just there to jumpscare your cameras into not working, which doesn’t feel good because you don’t want to be blind with all these scary robots in the house. There are other distractions too. Its kinda like if fanf were slightly less scary and finding the robots isn’t to slow thier movement, but to get rid of one of many robots. Its fun, but in the demo I couldn’t find a single level that I couldn’t beat at least on the second try, and gaurd has has its own custom night mode, so I would have thought it would have harder challenges because of it, but the custom waves arn’t too hard to beat either.

Back