"Star Wars : The last Jedi" tomorrow!

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
Naiwen

Naiwen

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
So, gonna see it tomorrow with a very good friend, tickets are half-price, so yeah, hence why I'm going out early to get our tickets tomorrow, I assume there's gonna be a large audience tomorrow. So yeah, in about 24 hours. Also gonna have lunching out my female BFF. Anyone's seen it already? It didn't get very good reviews, but as a loyal Star Wars fan, I'm still gonna watch it in theaters. My cinema is 50% off on Tuesdays, so yeah, it's gonna be worth it. So hyped about it. I usually watch movies even if the reviews say it sucks. I wanna experience it for myself. Who knows? I might have a different opinion from others and might enjoy it. I'm not very hard to please when it comes to entertainment. So yeah. I'd like your feedback on this movie if you've seen it already? But no spoilers please.

I saw it just recently, and was a little disappointed. It was just... Okay. It didn't do anything absolutely terrible but it didn't do anything good either. There were some questionable scenes that just made zero sense. But there were some good fight scenes too. There main thing that bothered me was the pacing. It just felt... weirdly off.

Well, it was certainly better than The Force Awakens.

I saw it just recently, and was a little disappointed. It was just... Okay. It didn't do anything absolutely terrible but it didn't do anything good either. There were some questionable scenes that just made zero sense. But there were some good fight scenes too. There main thing that bothered me was the pacing. It just felt... weirdly off.

Well, it was certainly better than The Force Awakens.
I thought it was worse than the 7th movie.

Back