Stardew Valley is coming to Nintendo Switch this weeK!!

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
upload_2017-10-2_15-55-57.jpeg

Hello people, how are you? I am just fine and wanted to tell you all that the so awaited farm simulator, no no I am not talking about Harvest moon, I am talking about stardew valley si finally hitting the switch eshop on October 5th. Though, according to this information, it is hitting the european eshop but I doubt the american version is taking any longer.
So what do you guys think about it, are you picking this one up on day one or you just don´t mind it?
In my personale case, I have Heard that this game was going to have co op mode on the nintendo switch, thouhg I haven´t Heard any more related updates regarding the co op mode.

You can check the information by yourselves in the link below,

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/10/stardew_valley_arrives_on_the_switch_eshop_this_week

Reactions: TribstyAnn
Just another reason to get the Switch, I guess! I love Stardew Valley!

Reactions: EstebanTill2
Yes! I love this game! I have it on steam, and being able to take it with me on the go or play it on the big screen is just amazing. Even though I already have it on steam I probably will buy it on my Switch just because I can then play it in bed at night, or on my big TV screen. Not to mention that's it's getting the multiplayer update first before any other system or platform.

Reactions: EstebanTill2
I'm happy about that! Never managed to put enough time in that game, but having in on the go while being able to play on big screen sounds kinda amazing and would solve my issue of not having enough time to play home but at the same time not wanting to play fully handheld!

Bumping this, the game is out today! Anyone getting it?

ME!

Back