Harvest Moon Stardew Valley or Harvest Moon?

• Thread starter 28142
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I've been playing a lot of Stardew valley since it's release and I've been absolutely loving it. I heard though that it's better then Harvest moon and it has more features in. Like for example Stardew Valley has adoption, same-sex marriage and apparently, combat. I've never played a Harvest Moon game myself, so I'm not 100% sure of the differences myself.

Is there a Harvest Moon game that's most like Stardew Valley? Or should I just wait until more Harvest Moon games come out that might possibly have more features to them? I know they where talking about adding same-sex marriage to the games in the near future, but that was back in 2014 I was reading posts about it.

Most Harvest Moon games are similar to Stardew Valley picking up almost any of them will be fine. Just one piece of advice DON'T PICK UP ANY OF THE 3DS ONES, TALE OF TWO TOWNS WAS OK BUT ALL THE OTHER ONES SUCK, sorry for my little rant but yeah, if you want a Harvest Moon game with combat pick up Rune Factory it's a fantasy spin-off of Harvest Moon and it does have content. My Favorite Harvest Moon is Back to Natue, or the GBA version that is known as Friends of Mineral Town, both of those versions are good

Well, In my opinion, you should get Harvest Moon. Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns (the modern Harvest Moon) because it's a big step up. (At least from the other 3ds Harvest Moon games. When Rune Factory 4 special comes out for the Nintendo Switch, you should pick it up. It's made by the developers of Harvest Moon.

Back