User Shop Samster’s Digital Goods!

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
EDIT: My Nintendo has recently gotten more gold point games in. So, here's my proposition. If you can get me one of those games, I will trade you a Steam key of your choice! This deal is first come, first serve. Good luck everyone!

If you want to grab a game to trade with me, or for yourself, here's the link:

https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories/download_code

P.S. I won't accept Wii U codes, so make sure they are 3DS games. As well, your game of choice must be under 400 pc if the game is cheap, like Toki Tori.

I'll take bloop reloaded, and give you Retro City Rampage DX. Does that sound good?

Absolutely! I'll start a PM with you!

EDIT: I just found out that I am the lucky winner of a bundle of 3 popular Steam keys! The games are Dead Effect, 12 Is Better than 6, and Sir, You are Being Hunted. Go take a look!

Letting everyone know that the My Nintendo Gold Point Games trade is still happening! Don't forget to trade a code with me before someone else! As of now, I currently have Retro City Rampage DX. I am still looking for Toki Tori 3D. If anyone has it, let me know!

UPDATE: There is a special Christmas deal happening now! If you buy a game over 600 pc, I'll give you a game of your choice, absolutely FREE! Act now, before this deal disappears!

Last edited:
EDIT: Sonic CD is now available in the shop! Go check it out!

I bought Sonic CD. I got my code quickly and it worked,

11111.png

EDIT: The My Nintendo Gold Point Game trade deal is now over.

EDIT: Way of Redemption has been added to the shop.

EDIT: Soulbringer has been added to the shop.

EDIT: Sir, You Are Being Hunted has been removed from the shop, as I have decided to keep it for myself. As well, the Christmas deal is now over until further notice.

EDIT: Sonic CD is back in the shop for a limited time! Grab it before it's gone!

BUMP

BUMP

A new game has been added to the shop, titles Chimpact 1 - Chick's Adventure.

Bump

BUMP

EDIT: The My Nintendo Gold Point Game Trade is back on! Whoever can get me Siesta Fiesta first will receive any one game from my shop in exchange!

EDIT: Due to my 3DS possibly being destroyed forever, the My Nintendo Trade Deal is suspended until further notice. Also. Dead Bits has been added to the shop.

Back