• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
So, I know my activity has been slack recently. Slack is an understatement. I've not been fulfilling my role as admin to the best of my abilities, and I'm not helping the community this way.

So, it is time I step down. I don't want this, but it's best at the moment. I've been with the 3DS Pedia forums since their start, which I know wasn't a long time ago, but you guys have been awesome.

My reasons for my inactivity are simply that I've had a shift in schedule, and I stay busy lately. Instead of using it as an excuse to slack, I'm stepping down. This isn't a permanent thing hopefully, as I discussed it with Marc prior to this. I asked if I could come back, whether it be a moderator or back into my role as admin, and he said just to give him the word.

I'm excited for the day I come back as an admin, but for now, I hope you guys accept me as a member of the community.

Reactions: jandkas, Reece and Marc
It's been good working with you @Matthew. You've been a great help to the forum. I just want to say thanks for everything that you've done. I hope to see you around the forums even if it's one minute for the day and I look forward to your return when you have more time on your hands.

Reactions: 3dsatackman, Catstew, Reece and 1 other person
Well of course. You are always welcome here. :) I think everyone understands that your life takes priority. :) Also we will always greet you with open arms.... or at least I will. :3

Reactions: Reece, Marc and Matthew
Life and health is more important than the activity.
Anyways, I happy to see you again, and good luck!

I haven't been around for a long while but I see that you are a great, helpful admin. Don't worry about it, we always will be waiting for your return as an admin, dealing with work schedule is really tough, and we don't want you to stress yourself with to much of work.We all look forward to still seeing you around the forum even if you are not an admin ,it won't change the way we think of you anyways take care and good luck with your job :)

I never really got the chance to talk but from what i've seen around the site, i'd be more than hap- we'd be more, much more, than happy to have you joining us again.
I agree with Erixsan, health is more important. So take care!

Even though we never really had many conversations or anything, you're still a pretty cool guy. Good luck with life, my friend.

You've been a good friend and a great admin. I hope you come back to the forum sometime!

You've been a good friend and a great admin. I hope you come back to the forum sometime!
with that gif down there it doesn't seem too welcoming :p

He will still here, but he doesn't have too much time so he will be a normal user for now with low activity...
:D

I will await the episode of... The Return of Matthew

Thank you for your contributions. Keep it real. :)

Thanks guys! I will promptly message Marc the first chance I get when my schedule lessens. :)

Reactions: ErixSan and Reece
You've been one of my favourite posters here and I really think you're the one who got this forum going, posting so many of the initial threads. Thank you very much for that and for being such a great admin. I look forward to when you return with a banhammer in your hand :p

Get back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back