Votes: 8 72.7%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yumi Chi

Yumi Chi

Creative Gamer Girl
Towns Folk
Harvest moon a new beginning and Story of seasons (which is a Harvest moon game just Natsume has the titles rights over in our area) look to me equal, the blue-prints and some graphics plus the animals maybe I am wrong on this one but for those who have played SOS and HM-ANB what are your thoughts? Are they similar in graphics?
I own Harvest moon a new beginning and like the looks of Story of seasons and its gameplay, but not finding any indepth topic started yet on this game (being that it seems big with many items and such) those who have it, what are your thoughts? First Impressions? I heard it comes with a pre-order Angora Bunny is it of good quality, as I can remember the last one that came with a stuffed animal was HM-TLV ...

tumblr_n6f30g7HUO1qzp9weo1_500.jpg 675.jpg

I've never really played Harvest Moon in a really long time in like years ago , I really wish to play this one because I've heard of its many improvements and cool new things . I know that this game is really good :) like the rest of it's games . I have also seen videos of gameplay and it is really looking like a nice game to play so I would say that this game is really a great one :D

Reactions: Yumi Chi
I have the game but haven't played it much yet. I'm still in the tutorial so far and I can say it's a bit different. It's still a Harvest Moon but there are new features, like swimming and diving. Moreoever, the farming system seems like less a hassle now. From what I've sen, you can harvest multiple crops at the same time instead of one by one.

Also, there is online in this one, you can invite friends over to help you out a bit, or see your safari (which you can unlock later in the game). Also, you can choose the difficulty of your game, I picked the easiest one to be less bothered by the stamina and enjoy more the game.

As for the plush, it is of good quality yes but it is really small.

No stamina! omg i must look into that! thank u !

There is still Stamina but everything consumes less!

Reactions: Yumi Chi
Just started playing this. The game seems to start off very "slowly" at first that I was bored, like really bored.
Now that I've read what I can do in the game, I become motivated.
There is a Safari system that you can do many things, there are much more stuffs than ANB.

Though, I love the ANB graphic better, it seems more clear and vibrant to me. SoS has a more soft, vintage feel to it I guess.
The improvement in this game is great in terms of growing crops, they made it wayyy easier (now I like it more than herding).
I love the character design of ANB much more though. To think that my beloved Mistel (who I aimed for before the game came out) turned to be really short and shota (I'm not into shotas!).

I loved a New Beginning while it lasted. After three-four weeks since it came in the mail, I got married, had a kid, upgraded to max tools, completed MOST of the town restoration plans, and vise ted most of the places with the travel agency. I got bored after a while. Now, my only goal in the game is to build the exotic mansion and complete plan 5. I have yet to get story of seasons(hopefully I get it soon), but what I have seen convinced me that I ought to buy it. I do research ahead of time to see what I want to buy and what I don't. I love how fast harvesting is in SoS. I love everything they fixed that was a flaw in a New Beginning. I really love it, even though the tutorial drags on.

Back