1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Strange Journey Remake revealed

Discussion in 'Shin Megami Tensei / Persona Q' started by Theresia, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Theresia

Theresia Pokemon Master Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    94 coins
    During today livestream, Atlus announced a 3DS remake/expansion of Strange Journey, titled Deep Strange Journey:

What do you guys think about it?
    Personally, if it will ever come to Europe I'll surely get it. I absolutely loved it and it will be a good occasion for enjoying it again or eventually ranting about the new changes :p.
    Marc likes this.
  2. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    5,259 coins
    Yass! I've always wanted to play the DS game ;u;
  3. Tri-force64

Tri-force64 An Incomplete Joke Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    89 coins
    I'm pretty new to the Persona/SMT series so I'll probably play this remake as opposed to the original DS version.
  4. Marc

Play Coins:
    5,259 coins
    We have some screenshots :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking good so far <3
    Apollo likes this.
  5. The Flame of Vengeance

The Flame of Vengeance AC:NL - The Villager Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    111 coins
    I'm looking very much forward to this. As a Persona and SMT enthusiast, I'm intrigued by this Strange Journey (No Pun intended), and I'm looking very forward to playing this 3ds remake.
  6. Apollo

Apollo Time Mage Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    338 coins
    OH Yes! I've already played this game on the DS and I enjoyed it. Maybe it would be just like the other Atlus remakes. They never disappoint. I can't wait for this game!
  7. Ashkil

Ashkil Space Cowboy Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,055 coins
    What's the game about? Haven't heard of it before but looks good
  8. Marc

Play Coins:
    5,259 coins
    Just found out it's not coming to the west this year e.e
  9. Theresia

Theresia Pokemon Master Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    94 coins
    In Japan the game will also be released in a super awesome Collector's Edition:
    [​IMG]
    Marc likes this.
  10. Undine

Undine Water Spirit Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    390 coins
    I love Strange Journey :'D

Seems like Atlus is really enjoying their "rerelease with better visuals/performance/sound, voice acting and extra content and voila" streak. Not that I'm complaining lol.