Strange Journey Remake revealed

• Thread starter Theresia
  • Start date
Theresia

Theresia

Hee-roine
Towns Folk
During today livestream, Atlus announced a 3DS remake/expansion of Strange Journey, titled Deep Strange Journey:

What do you guys think about it?
Personally, if it will ever come to Europe I'll surely get it. I absolutely loved it and it will be a good occasion for enjoying it again or eventually ranting about the new changes :p.

Reactions: Marc
Yass! I've always wanted to play the DS game ;u;

I'm pretty new to the Persona/SMT series so I'll probably play this remake as opposed to the original DS version.

We have some screenshots :D

58da25778c17c.jpg

58da2577882fd.jpg

58da25778a23c.jpg

58da25778488e.jpg

Looking good so far <3

Reactions: Apollo
I'm looking very much forward to this. As a Persona and SMT enthusiast, I'm intrigued by this Strange Journey (No Pun intended), and I'm looking very forward to playing this 3ds remake.

OH Yes! I've already played this game on the DS and I enjoyed it. Maybe it would be just like the other Atlus remakes. They never disappoint. I can't wait for this game!

What's the game about? Haven't heard of it before but looks good

Just found out it's not coming to the west this year e.e

In Japan the game will also be released in a super awesome Collector's Edition:
Shin-Megami-Tensei-Strange-Journey-Redux_2017_07-05-17_002.jpg

Reactions: Marc
I love Strange Journey :'D

Seems like Atlus is really enjoying their "rerelease with better visuals/performance/sound, voice acting and extra content and voila" streak. Not that I'm complaining lol.

I do like the art a lot but I have always enjoyed the art style of these games. It is sad those that they wanted to stick with the 1st person mode through out the game tho cause we have already seen how they could improve on the idea with SMT 4 . Battles cna be in the 1st person mode but have your character in the 3rd person mode. I don't mind the 1st person but I do enjoy seeing my character from time to time.

Back