Strange question.....

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I'm slightly interested in the games that are in Eshop now but I ask people who played the game before I consider trying to get it, but no one on miiverse won't talk so if you had any of the games please tell me about them(I saw some of one of them but I never heard a player tell me about it.) Would you please tell me about it!!!

Reactions: Tyle
I presume you are talking about the european eshop, since only that one has game, and not prepaid cards
I've played almost the whole fire emblem awakening, and it's more than awesome.
Luigi's mansion 2 is a fun game. Not as good as the first one, my first game ever actually, but still, pretty fun.
My bro, who played Pokemon mystery dungeon liked it, not really the kind of pokemon i ever liked thought, the dungeon series.
I hear see very good comments on both animal crossing and monster hunter, but never payed them my self.
As for castlevania, donkey kong and lego city, i have no idea, sorry.
I recommend fire emblem, if you are into strategy. Animal crossing seams very fun, and i;ve been thinking about buying it.
Hope i helped.

I kinda more interested in animal crossing, it's so fun especially when you can change everything to how you like, but you can't show off anything in the 3DS version unless you buy retail so you can share your game card(I know you can use WiFi but it doesn't work perfectly....

I've been thinking about buying animal crossing. I heard its very good. Have you played it ?

Not New leaf,I have played the others though! My bro got it from Club Nintendo, we usually all use a character-villagers but now he plays by himself.I do want my own copy though we could at least visit each others villages then...

I have many games downloaded from eShop. I really love Guild series from Level-5 and Cave Story. Which one do you want me to explain about? I would love to tell you :cat:

Back