Super Freaken Mario Odyssey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter PixelationX
  • Start date
PixelationX

PixelationX

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
This is the blog to post questions complaints and all around about the game mario odyssey to reach the nintendo switch console in october 2017... have fun

This is the blog to post questions complaints and all around about the game mario odyssey to reach the nintendo switch console in october 2017... have fun
complaints? for oddesy!?!? ha, even if i tried i have none.

Reactions: Kadaj
complaints? for oddesy!?!? ha, even if i tried i have none.
omg!!! thats sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true, im so excited for this game, i just like seeing peoples opinions
wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo "jump up in the air, jump up dont be scared, jump up and your cares will soar away" Ive had that stuck n my head for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooooooo excited

i made this countdown thread about it with drawings if youd wanna check it out:/

omg!!! thats sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true, im so excited for this game, i just like seeing peoples opinions
wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo "jump up in the air, jump up dont be scared, jump up and your cares will soar away" Ive had that stuck n my head for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooooooo excited

Are you... like..... okay?

Do i need to be worried about your health and safety?

honestly i love how they inovate and improve. in 3d world you could find a goomba hat. in oddesey you can be the goomba. you can be anything. the snapshot mode allows insta memes. plus the eel is back! and during footage of the mecha wiggler fight, they said that it was the second scariest boss in the game, to them. Eel, or something new to fear...

Are you... like..... okay?

Do i need to be worried about your health and safety?
im fine, i just like this game a little more than i should, i havnt played a new mario game since 3d land 3ds 2012

Odessy is a really fun game from what I've played (Played 2 kingdoms now, might be able to play 2 more this week depending on if Nintendo wants to be kind, but I think it'll be the same 2 kingdoms again :c). I've never been a huge fan of Mario, but this game is one of the games I'll have at the top of my list to buy for if I ever do end up getting a switch.

Reactions: Kadaj
Wait? How did you get to play Mario Odyssey already? Is there some demo version or something?

Wait? How did you get to play Mario Odyssey already? Is there some demo version or something?

Gaming events ;) Going to another on Thursday and Nintendo's there as well.

Where are these? Why do they never come around where I live?

you can find stuff for these events online
there actually really cool, i just hope mario odyssey doesnt show the cntrols every second like it seems to do in the sections shown on tv. im really excited thugh

Insomnia is the one I normally go to (Nintendo has gone there the past 2 times, along with other companies like Ubisoft, Playstation, Microsoft, ect all bringing along games that are not even out yet/even close to coming out) and the one I'm going to this Thursday is EGX, that again has a lot of companies coming and showing off a lot of games. Nintendo has a good line up they're bringing to EGX this year so I'm pretty excited :D

you can find stuff for these events online
there actually really cool, i just hope mario odyssey doesnt show the cntrols every second like it seems to do in the sections shown on tv. im really excited thugh

From what I've played, the controls are don't show often at all. They either come up when you first have a new mechanic, or reading signs. Honestly, there was some controls that where never explained so I was confused when something didn't work lol. Hopefully that kinda changes a bit for release.

Super Mario Odyssey is actually the best additions to the series imo :D

The Super Mario series (meaning games like Super Mario 64, Sunshine) has been a great series. However, I always felt like the controls were a bit difficult. Super Mario Odyssey looks easy to control, and the graphics are amazing!

Kind of the best part is the fact that the worlds are now a lot bigger and better. Free-roam will become more engaging.

Reviews are out, and it looks like Nintendo made another masterpiece here.

Reviews are out, and it looks like Nintendo made another masterpiece here.
Yeah, it got 97 in Metacritics, which is actually one of the best scores in the site.

Reactions: Ashkil
bought it and.... pretty good
(now i know the boss that guy was freaked out by o_O)

im fine, i just like this game a little more than i should, i havnt played a new mario game since 3d land 3ds 2012
oh man, i love 3D Land 3DS 2012™

oh man, i love 3D Land 3DS 2012™
gotta love me some supah mario 2D place: the two golden coins and super land 3ds deluxe edition nintendo (and knuckles) selects variant

Don't forget Mario Bros. 2. Peach should try flying away from Bowser next time.

Back