Super mario Odyssey

• Thread starter swift789
  • Start date
swift789

swift789

Hero of Hyrule
Towns Folk
What are your hopes for super mario odyssey? Do you even like the look of it? I personally think it looks great and I'll definitely pick it up.

I am not sure about getting a Nintendo Switch yet, because I want to wait for a bit more games to come out, but I can happily say that Super Mario Odyssey looks very promising and I like the graphics as well as the levels in the trailer (from what I saw, they only showed some of them for a few seconds) and it might convince me to even get a Switch earlier then I thought, you never really know ;)

It looks incredible. Particularly Mario himself and the world, haha. I'm pretty excited as it's another open-world game by Nintendo, and after how BotW turned out, it's likely going to be another game in the "Best of all time" list :>

Most importantly, it has NOSE PHYSICS so that's a required purchase >.<)/

Reactions: King Of 3D
A list of my hopes for the game :
  1. Removal of the system where you had to obtain a certain amount of something (think it's stars) just to advance.
  2. Have a lot of bosses, unlike Super Mario 3D Land.
  3. Challenging gameplay <3 Don't do it like 3D Land with the special worlds. Make difficulty optional at the start at least.

Well with the trailer and how they hyped this game for everyone, I want to say that this is the spiritual sucessor to super Mario 64. I really hope that there are more challenging gameplays and extra levels to anyone who goes the extra mile to collect whatever collectable they have in that game.I also hope that there are hats that you can customize and special abilities that you can give your hat

So excited when I first saw the announcement. Can't wait for a proper Mario solo adventure. Had enough of these 3D worlds/Lands.

I think this game is one of the two reasons I got my nintendo switch! the other one being the legend of zelda breath of the wild. Now, when i see this new mario I can´t get out of my head the memories of playing mario Galaxy, man that game was really good. I don´t have doubts thinking that this new mario game will have a lot of good stuff!

I haven't seen a Mario game concept this original since Super Mario Galaxy, or maybe even SM64. This takes the series in a new direction that looks to be highly entertaining, and it is a direction that I assume will suit the series well, especially after seeing the amazing work of art that Nintendo pulled off with BoTW.

Finally, a Mario platformer game based around just Mario. Its been a while, i think (By this I do mean possibly including a luigi mode.). The game looks wonderful all-around, and that is just how it is BEFORE the modding community makes mods to make the experience look even better. If the game itself is even a fourth as good as the graphics, we'll have an absolutely amazing game to purchase when it comes out.

Back