Super Meat Boy coming to Wii u

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
So in a recent GameSpot post, we have officially received news that super meat boy is coming to Wii u! For those that don't know, super meat boy is a fast paced game where you perform mini parkour through many creative levels. While this is an old game, I'm glad that we are receiving it and he able to play it. What do you guys think about the news? http://www.gamespot.com/articles/super-meat-boy-headed-to-wii-u/1100-6435383/ there be the article :p

I've always wanted to play Super Meat Boy because of its intense difficulty. This game seems perfect for the Wii U (and for throwing your gamepad across the living room, lol). I'll most likely buy it and try to beat it. Hopefully my wall-jumping game will be on point. :p

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
If I can parkour some Mario Maker stages then I can parkour this game as well. Can't wait for this to come on Wii U eShop.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I've always wanted to play Super Meat Boy because of its intense difficulty. This game seems perfect for the Wii U (and for throwing your gamepad across the living room, lol). I'll most likely buy it and try to beat it. Hopefully my wall-jumping game will be on point. :p
Hey, I only throw my gamepad in smash. Now I don't use the gamepad anymore so ha!

Also, if they allow the use of creating your very own levels, I sense a great destruction of Wii u controllers everywhere kek

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 423
I have always enjoyed Super Meat Boy, ever since my friend introduced it to me several years ago. I thought that it had an interesting concept as well as an unforgiving difficulty level that appealed to me. I also like the game's music quite a bit, and I find the art direction to be particularly appealing.

Isn’t this game on literally every game system now? These guys really want to break every controller available, don’t they.

Back