Super smash bros Wii U or 3ds

• Thread starter FabianGamer101
  • Start date
F

FabianGamer101

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Which do you prefer for smash bro's Wii U or 3DS, I want to know. What is a constant struggle deciding between which is more superior supersmash Brose Wii u or super smash bro's 3DS. However there are many pros and cons I want to hear your opinion. Thank You

I would honestly say 3ds just because even though the wii u version is a lot better is some ways, I like to go to places sometimes, so I like to have it on my new 3ds xl because it's portable, but the wii u version on the other hand is for the wii u (which is a home console), so if I had to choose, I'd say Nintendo 3DS version ((in my opinion)!

The 3ds version is more portable, and usually cheaper.

The Wii u version has better quality, it has that special board game
mode, and Crazy Hand mode on it. Also, you can connect a few different
controllers to it for more play styles.

The main solo Master hand mode is also different in both versions.

Personally I like the 3ds because I can take it around everywhere, Easy to travel with.
But the Wii u version has more content for you, especially when you're playing alone.

I know this thread is old, but I hope it helps someone :3

The Wii U version is better because it has better quality and is more bigger since it's on the tv and you can play up with up to 8 players in Super Smash bros Wii U and it comes in handy just in case your friends or cousins come over and want to play you can all play together and you can also play the monopoly super smash bros board game ,but with 4 players and it's fun and is better than the 3ds's Smash Run and it's make it fun one time I was playing with my cousin and we couldn't stop laughing because if you bumped into a character and if you lose then you will get uppercut punched and you will go flying Lol it's a really cool game.

3DS, that's my only system. >.<

Back