PC Super Smash Flash 2

• Thread starter InjusticeBoy
  • Start date
InjusticeBoy

InjusticeBoy

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
image.jpg

I'm sure you love Super Smash Bros. and while searching for a good copy/game like for PC, I found Super Smash Flash 2.
Never heard of it? Well if you haven't Super Smash Flash 2 is a non profit flash game developed by SSF2 Developer Group, led by Cleod9 of Cleod9 Productions and its the sequel to the original Super Smash Flash.
The game's gameplay is very similar to SSBB. I like the idea of making a flash game like this one because not only you can add Nintendo characters but also Third Party characters like Goku, Sora, Ichigo, Black Mage, etc. And what's most impressive about it is that the game is still in development and it appears like an actual game! Its so famous that it even appeared on Apex today. I encourage you to play SSF2.
Link to website:
http://www.mcleodgaming.com/

View attachment 144

I'm sure you love Super Smash Bros. and while searching for a good copy/game like for PC, I found Super Smash Flash 2.
Never heard of it? Well if you haven't Super Smash Flash 2 is a non profit flash game developed by SSF2 Developer Group, led by Cleod9 of Cleod9 Productions and its the sequel to the original Super Smash Flash.
The game's gameplay is very similar to SSBB. I like the idea of making a flash game like this one because not only you can add Nintendo characters but also Third Party characters like Goku, Sora, Ichigo, Black Mage, etc. And what's most impressive about it is that the game is still in development and it appears like an actual game! Its so famous that it even appeared on Apex today. I encourage you to play SSF2.
Link to website:
http://www.mcleodgaming.com/
I've heard of it and it's a really cool game from what they've released thus far. They did a good job with the movesets of those third party characters (I particularly enjoy Goku)

Reactions: InjusticeBoy
I have played many time the first one, and, I think this one won't be an exception, because it adds third-party characters in a Smash game.

So any of yal enjoy playing this game? I love playing as lloyd, especially in turbo mode racking up insane combos. I'll occasionally play as black mage for more precise and careful gameplay. His recovery is so good. My favorite stage is probably mario galaxy

I mostly play Captain Falcon. :D

My main in that one is Zelda (I can take out 3 lvl 9 Captain Falcon in team against me with no team damage using Zelda or 40-stock one lvl 9 Captain Falcon (and I have replays for that if you want :p)), but I can also play (in no particular order) Captain Falcon, Fox, ZSS, Jigglypuff, Pikachu and Marth. And also Ness but I self-destruct often due to jump cancelling too early everytime :p

I remember playing Super Smash Flash 2 for some time when I didn't have Sm4sh 3DS yet. It was good I guess. Though I never really did try some of the certain characters (the ones that aren't in any Smash games) I found Sora really great. That was one of my reasons for wanting Sora in Smash. I don't exactly remember the name of the stages but there were this LoZ: ALTTP stage that I really liked ^-^

My main in that one is Zelda (I can take out 3 lvl 9 Captain Falcon in team against me with no team damage using Zelda or 40-stock one lvl 9 Captain Falcon (and I have replays for that if you want :p)), but I can also play (in no particular order) Captain Falcon, Fox, ZSS, Jigglypuff, Pikachu and Marth. And also Ness but I self-destruct often due to jump cancelling too early everytime :p
Do you mind sending me one of those replays? Thrpugh dropbox or something?

Do you mind sending me one of those replays? Thrpugh dropbox or something?
Zelda vs 3 Falcon, 12-2. I have some replays where I win 12-0, but they are replays were Falcons do things so stupid it's not even interesting to watch.
Zelda vs Falcon 40-0. Falcon commits suicide twice (life 40→39 and 14→13 iirc), but I also save him once, to compensate (life 31→30 iirc) :p
You need SSF2 v0.9.1.1982 to read these replays.

I love this game, it's not exactly "good" but it's fun and pretty okay for a flash game. I like how they added characters that people vote for Smash as a joke, like Goku. Ok mostly just Goku, I've hardly even heard of Chibi Robo and Ichigo. Me and my cousin played as the new characters, we sucked at it but it was really fun xD
But Bomberman has bombs that don't explode? Was this fixed? Eh idk

I also love the stages, they're so much more fun and creative than the official Smash Bros. But also really glitchy so yeaaa....

So, recently, I downloaded this SSB fan game called "Super Smash Flash 2". For those of you who don't know, Super Smash Flash (2) is a fan game that is very much like an official Super Smash Bros. game, but unique in its own way.

You see, it has some popular fighters such as Mario, Link, Kirby, etc, while adding some characters fans of the series really want in, such as Sora, Naruto, or Bomberman.

To make things easier, I took a screenshot of all the characters you can play as here.

Capture.PNG

So, I played it a little bit, and I really like it! In fact, I played all of the characters, and Fox, Ness, and Sora are my mains! I've practiced so much, I can beat level 9 opponents that are all on the same team!

So yeah, this game is a good past-time. It's still in development, though, so only the Beta version is available right now. It is good and bug-less, it's just that all the features haven't been added yet.

Have had this game for far too long and have loved every single second of it. Even though it's only at Beta stage, I think I like it more than the mainstream game as it is. I absolutely love the third party characters. I main Black Mage, best recovery, great coverage of area attacks and close combat attacks. I mean really they give him a seat but he only needs the edge. Even his aerial game is great. As if all that wasn't good enough he is from Final Fantasy series, (the best if not second best series out there behind the dragon quest series). As for why I love the game, is that it is a better version of Melee. Same retro graphics, same controls as most PC games (use as preferred), and it has all the features Melee did and more. Can't wait for the new updates (hopefully soon).

I would play this, but it doesn't have proper controller support so uh :p

I did used to play it a lot too.

Ya that's probably the only major downfall this game has, hopefully in a newer update they resolve that. I agree it would be much better.

I still remember when I found the original Super Smash Flash when I was searching here and there as a kid, and find myself liking it (despite wonky controls) that I decided to play Super Smash Flash 2 as well. Granted, I enjoyed a lot more of SSF2 because it feels much more like true Smash Bros games, control and gameplay-wise, and this becomes one of my gaming fix when I'm not playing Smash Bros. Brawl or Smash Bros. for 3DS.

I think I started to play SSF2 since around version 0.7 back then, and I'm surprised how SSF2 already improved in many ways after these years, even though I wish they would re-implement Final Smash again because it got disabled in the Beta atm.

I think as of Beta, you can now play with your controllers, if you get it installed in your PC/laptop.

Back