1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Survive!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Chi, May 6, 2017.

1. Chi

Chi Nya! Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    9 coins
    This Live text based story includes 5 characters including myself. In order to be fair, if over 4 people enter, there will be a random 4
    people being picked as the main characters. Be sure to follow the Survive! Open and Survive Live Post Worlds for more RPing. By the way, Survive! Open is where an infinite amount of people can join. Survive! Live will be controlled by me, and only 4 people enter. Sometimes only 3 get out. Sometimes none get out. Will you survive this peril?
  2. Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64 New Gal on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    208 coins
    ...Information doesn't compute.

Very much confused on what this is, and the name of the game makes the paragraph difficult to read at first...
  3. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Smooth Criminal :' Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    15 coins
    ....what is this? o_O
    Kitsune_Sakura64 likes this.
  4. Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64 New Gal on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    208 coins
    I'm just gonna jump in here and say that it's still confusing. >w<