Switch colour

• Thread starter swift789
  • Start date
swift789

swift789

Hero of Hyrule
Towns Folk
Do you like the gray and the neon red and blue? Would you prefer a different colour or at least a wider variety? Maybe some limited edition colours? I personally like the gray and the neon and I still can't decide which one i'd get but I would prefer some more variety even if it was just for the joycons.

Personally, I'd prefer if I'm getting both of left and right Joycons are in Neon Blue coloring, because blue is my fave color. However, I'm not sure if Neon Blue and Neon Red as one package will mix well though, so if you only counted those in the Switch console packaging, I'd pick the gray one.

And I wanted Switch to have a bit more of color variations though, maybe something a bit bluer (sky blue-ish) would do for me.

Reactions: swift789
I like the neon blue and red colors. ( Is it spelled colours or colors? IDK)

I like the neon blue and red colors. ( Is it spelled colours or colors? IDK)

depending if the forum is British or America

Reactions: radostin04 and coolflare
I would have liked at least a green option Y'now. We have the other 2 colors of RGB, why not the 3rd? Also i really hope there are chassis color options, rather than all Switches being gray. This is a bit of a tangent, but don't you think it's dumb to have to pay for online? That's one of the reasons why I have always only played on PC's and Nintendo consoles. FREE ONLINE for everyone. Do you know where the money from the online goes. Not to servers, but to the companies. But i kinda understand Nintendo on this one, they just had a ton of money thrown down the drain from the Wii U. Tangent over, I also hope that we'll see switches and JoyCon's not only in basic colors but in special editions, like the Faceplates on the new 3DS's, where you can have some really cool looking stuff on your 3DS. In terms of if what i said up there(exluding like most of it because almost all of it was a tangent) is going to happen - No, of course it isn't going to happen! Sorry for making such a long post, i got a bit carried away with expressing my opnions

Reactions: swift789
I would have liked at least a green option Y'now. We have the other 2 colors of RGB, why not the 3rd? Also i really hope there are chassis color options, rather than all Switches being gray. This is a bit of a tangent, but don't you think it's dumb to have to pay for online? That's one of the reasons why I have always only played on PC's and Nintendo consoles. FREE ONLINE for everyone. Do you know where the money from the online goes. Not to servers, but to the companies. But i kinda understand Nintendo on this one, they just had a ton of money thrown down the drain from the Wii U. Tangent over, I also hope that we'll see switches and JoyCon's not only in basic colors but in special editions, like the Faceplates on the new 3DS's, where you can have some really cool looking stuff on your 3DS. In terms of if what i said up there(exluding like most of it because almost all of it was a tangent) is going to happen - No, of course it isn't going to happen! Sorry for making such a long post, i got a bit carried away with expressing my opnions

The paid online is only $2 a month apparently, $20 a year IIRC. That's 3 times cheaper than Xbox Live or PSN. As for my switch color, the muted grey set is my choice. I'm also getting them because they're the OG JoyCons in the original trailer, and because even after the neon set has grown on me, I still prefer the grey set.

Well, in my own experience, colors were not a matter of what I wanted. That was just a matter of what colors were just remaining at the store I bought it. I wanted to grab the neon colored nintendo switch, but when I got there, they just told me: we only have the gray colored switch. What do you think I was gonna do? Of course grab it with no hesitation, there were like 2 hundred people after me wanting to get their hands on a new switch.

Unfortunatly I couldn't get the colored nintendo swicht. When I went to the store there was only the gray colored version :(:cry:. Anyway I got it because I really want the console no matter the color of it. Now I am planning to get the more joycoins in order to play with all of my friends so as you can imagine, I am looking for the colored ones..

I usually like colors or different color combos like the neon switch, but this time around it just didn't click for me. Even when you pair up them up as both joycons blue or both joycons red , I still didn't like them. I'm not against colors , but I really prefer the gray version.

In the future I hope we are able to get tons of different shades of joycons. I'm personally hoping for a white set, purple set, orange set and a dark green set. No clue if any of those will ever show up , but I would be willing to buy some of those colors. I even been playing with the idea of getting custom made white joycons, however it's just cost too much at this time.

The grey coloured ones are kinda boring, so I prefer the neon blue & red, which stands out a lot more. I would like there to be more introduction of colours, maybe purple/lilac, Sky blue/blue, Red/maroon (because these colours are similar to one another - they would work well and not be too 'over the top').

Reactions: Starry Windy
I dislike the neon red and blue. It would have been so much better if they were standalone colors IMO.

I personally prefere the red and blue variety, but I also like the neon yellow ones announced by Nintendo last month:
nintendo_switch_joy_con_neon_yellow_1.0.jpg

I mostly just like the standard gray joy cons that come with the Switch, although if I was going to buy a second set, I wouldn't have a problem with the neon colors, as most of them look pretty nice. I wish that they had more colors than just red, blue, and yellow, as Nintendo tends to emphasize the customization options available for the system.

Back