Team Rainbow Rocket and Legends come to USUM!

• Thread starter Mercedes-Benz
  • Start date
Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

"He protecc, he attacc, he walk fast as hecc :3"
Towns Folk

Confirmed! Feel free to discuss! ^~^

Reactions: Pandaxclone2 and Marc
I'm wondering if the 20 years of villainy is a "battle tower" kinda deal.. I'm hoping they're connected to the story. If it is, I'm a little more interested in the games now .-.

The battle agency looks awesome and I'm hoping there's more to it like the Battle Frontier from Emerald >.>

The rumor come out: does Rocket Leader Giovanni is gay? (Source)

Speaking seriously though, I have to wonder if this is truly Team Rocket or a bunch of posers. It seems odd that Giovanni is around again since canonically speaking, the last time we see Giovanni he was leaving Team Rocket in the dust and there was a slight implication of suicide. Yet here he is leading them again just like that? Seems suspicious to me

Other than that, pretty cool that he's using a Mewtwo like he did in the anime.

EDIT: Ah, through all the villains, huh? So it might just be a non-canon battle run.

Last edited:
o_O that's plenty to take in all at once. I'm not entirely sure about all the other things I saw, but dang it, I want a Totem sized Lurantis! I'm starting to question if getting Sun and not Ultra Sun was a good idea. (Then again, I didn't think there was gonna be an Ultra Sun.)

Wow so many legends. I'm actually considering making an Uber team just for fun and thanks to modern conveniences they can be battle ready in a flash. One thing missing from XY was the fact that there were only a few amount of legends but now no holds barred. I'm expecting Pokémon like Giratina will have unique worlds like the Distortion World. As for battling all the villains I'm guessing they won't be using Megas since some of them can't be able to use them (like Ghetsis). I expect a gauntlet and maybe the team leaders will turn on each other after you beat them. This might be one of the hardest Pokémon games yet.

The developers took Pokemon to a whole new level with this! Definitely worth buying!

Back