Mario Kart THAT BEE IN MK7

• Thread starter Kirby of Green Greens
  • Start date
Kirby of Green Greens

Kirby of Green Greens

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
So do anyone here remember Honey Queen from Mario Kart 7 and everyone hated her? Did anyone here miss her when she was not in Mario Kart 8? Tell me your opinions about her.

So do anyone here remember Honey Queen from Mario Kart 7 and everyone hated her? Did anyone here miss her when she was not in Mario Kart 8? Tell me your opinions about her.
Ehh, don't really miss her. I wish instead of her they used a better character like maybe a magikoopa or something.

Reactions: Kirby of Green Greens
Did anyone here miss her when she was not in Mario Kart 8? Tell me your opinions about her.
I didn't even notice :panda:

Reactions: Kirby of Green Greens
Funky Kong>Link>All other Mario Kart Characters>Honey Queen>Pink Gold Peach

Um, excuse you, Pink Shiny Peach is the best so please stop with the slanderish lies.

Honey Queen should just stay in her galaxy, tbh. I mean, of all characters they could have added, they choose an outlandish one for the lulz instead of someone people would've either:
a) been pleasantly surprised to see
b) actually wanted

We didn't need more female or Galaxy characters in Mario Kart 7 because we already got Rosalina. She's much bigger in the game so I'm surprised someone at Retro Studios was like hmm I loved crawling around that bee in Galaxy let's make her playable. It was definitely an odd pick but if it was meant to encourage older women to play the game I could see that as a reason to include her.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
It would have been fine, but the Mario Kart 7 roster was bad once Waluigi was cut...

Reactions: Duffy
Nope.

I dont think anyone mained queen bee . I think she blocked your vision too.
This list is by how smart nintendo was in adding characters, right? If so I completely agree.

Reactions: Duffy
We didn't need more female or Galaxy characters in Mario Kart 7 because we already got Rosalina. She's much bigger in the game so I'm surprised someone at Retro Studios was like hmm I loved crawling around that bee in Galaxy let's make her playable. It was definitely an odd pick but if it was meant to encourage older women to play the game I could see that as a reason to include her.

I always thought crawling around on the bee in Mario Galaxy was a bit weird. I still do.

It was an odd pick, and even odder that they removed her in the next game. Maybe Nintendo realized how weird it was? Maybe Honey Queen hated it and just went back to her galaxy? For whatever reason, I don't really care because I nevver played as Honey Queen.

Why tho
I don’t understand why she’s in the game but it’s better than the countless clones we have in mk8

Why tho
I don’t understand why she’s in the game but it’s better than the countless clones we have in mk8

There's nothing too bad about the clones in mk8. There are an absurd amount though.

Back