The flame in the flood.

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So this game is apparently doing really well on the nintendo switch. It is a game that has been out for a while already and it finally came to the nintendo switch. According to recent statistics, the game is selling much better on the nintendo platform tan it did on the other platforms it was already out.

So this is a survival game in which you must make your way through different islands, using your raft and in Company with you loyal dog. You will encounter different threats along the way but the most terrifying one will be to fight your own needs.

Here I leave you with a tráiler and I would love to hear your thoughts on this one.

I got it on release date but didn't get the chance to play it yet. I've heard only positive things about this game so far!

I think it is a really good game for those people who enjoy a good challenge. As it is a survival game I think it gets challenging as you progress through the game. Anyway, just as you said, I have also Heard really good stuff related to this game so maybe I will purchase it after super mario odyssey.

The trailer is fantastic, and I've only heard good things about it. The art style really intrigued me the first time I saw it, seems great if you like survival games. The Switch has really impressed me with its third party support

You are totally right Ashkil, the nintendo switch´s third party support is really good and it seems it will continue to be like that. Regarding the game, it reminds me a lot to Don´t starve which is also a really good survival game. There is something else that you mentined about the graphics that is really interesting, I mean, it looks really good to be an indie game. I think this is a really good choice for people who like something different on the switch.

Reactions: Ashkil
Back