KI: Uprising the hands - KI: Uprising

• Thread starter MLPD
  • Start date
MLPD

MLPD

The MultiLPDude
Towns Folk
Who went through the pain and didn't use the hand support when flying? My friends did

I don't know what you mean by the "hands" >.<

Do you mean the stand that came with the game? If so I never used the stand. I found the stand to be too bulky and could never get a comfortable grip on it. It wasn't that hard to play the game without it personally .

I really don't find the controls concept of Kid Icarus : Uprising to be a hassle or a pain at all , in fact the support stand that comes with the game is really uncomfortable to me :s I guess that some people have different play style feels so I'll say that I had no trouble without the stand .

I don't need a stand but I do like to put my elbow against something but that's personal preference. I like that it comes with a stand though. I can use it to store DS/3DS cards with it. I think it also might have left handed support with the Circle Pad Pro and it bulges out so that may be a problem but I don't know because I'm not left-handed.

I'm left handed, so trying to beat this game was difficult, no questions asked. (At the time I had a 2DS) I also bought it from digital, and I didn't have a chance to use a stand. Even now, on my N3DS, I find the C-Stick to stiff to use.

Uh, I never felt uncomfortable while playing it, and I'm quite obsessive when playing on portables lmao.

So, I don't get the complaints over hand cramps and such. Plus, I found the control scheme to be awesome.

Back