The last game you played is now part of Smash...

• Thread starter Aura Knight
  • Start date
Aura Knight

Aura Knight

Spirit of the West
Towns Folk
Hey guys!

I've decided to give this game a little whirl! The point of the game is that the last game you hace played is now part of Smash, and the main character is in the roster.

Don't worry about what game you played, and it doesn't even have to be Nintendo. Just any game you've played.

Ready?

Set?

GO!

I was playing Smash.

*Mindblown*

I was playing Dissidia Final Fantasy

So, uh...who's in Smash now?

EDIT: I just realized I was commenting on my own thread. Just shows how old this thread is.

So now monopoly is a part if smash:/

The last game I played was Clash of Clans. It's quite an addicting mobile game but I manage to find time between playing Pokémon and browsing the internet. Now with smash I guesss, Clash Of Smash! Whoooooo! Honestly, it would be great seeing Heroes, like the Barbarian King, and Archer Queen, and even maybe a P.E.K.K.A play in smash, but I guess the mobile peasants can't touch the Nintendo Elite. I think that there is a fan made but not sure.

To be technical it was Pokémon Bank so basically I expect to see more Pokémon playable characters and Pokémon in Poke Balls. But if it was an actual game I played and not just an application I'd say it would have to be Devil Survivor Overclocked which I'm fine with. I would totally want Jack Frost as an Assist Trophy or any demon as a playable character. King Frost against Dedede? Yes please.

Recently I'm playing baseball video game (Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu), so technically Smash should have baseball mode-oh wait. We already have Home Run Contest, yes? But then, they should add Power Pro-kun (the baseball guy with the hat that has K-letter in it, which is the mascot of the game) as the representation.

Last edited:
The last game I played that isn't already part of the Smash Universe was...Kindergarten...

...oh boy.

Reactions: Mizunil
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
D-does that mean they'll bring the Red Shell back to Smash?

Last edited:
Killer is Dead... So Mondo Zappa is in I guess. (He might even flirt with the women in smash, the same as he would with the girls in his game.)
@Asriel Dreemurr
God, why even would you even reference that lunatic?

Crypt of the Necrodancer, and since I was playing with the Danganronpa characters I guess they'll be the ones added :D I wonder if you'll have to play Smash with a dancemat now :n-thinking:

Because he's awesome lol and a great guy irl.

@SkyHuntress, have you not heard the crazy unfounded political bullpops he was ranting about not too long ago?

@Asriel Dreemurr
lol sorry, completely forgot about all that random drama, and so did most other people. I'm just happy he's back to uploading.

Last edited:
@Asriel Dreemurr That sort of ignorance is hard to forget from some people. But it's alright I guess.

To be fair, he did make an apology+clarification and while I do not agree with a lot of things Jon has said , you don't need to agree with a person to enjoy their content. I wouldn't say I support him but I still do enjoy his work. And the wiki seems to come from a lot of different political stances and whatnot - stances which are probably best left behind for a platform like this.

ANYHOW, back to the original topic...The last game I've played as of now is The Adventures of Lolo. If we combined that with modern Lololo and Lalala...that would be a fairly interesting duo, I think. I would rather have the Ice Climbers back, but I would welcome it.

Welp.... Snake blasts back in XD

Bravely Default.

Hm...I've got four choices on this one.

GREAT JAGGI FOR SMASH!!!

Splatoon 2.. so, ehh.. I guess an inkling is going to paint their way into battle..? :panda:

Reactions: Mizunil
Pokkén Tournament DX (Demo), hmm...

Pikachu, Lucario and Charizard have made it in Smash. So maybe Empoleon will be in too?

Back