The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Major Lesson

• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
Attention This Thread Contains Spoilers!
image.jpeg
So those of you that have played or at least read about this game knows the Story Plot. Link is in search for his lost friend Navi, He meets Skull Kid, He stills his Ocarina and his trusty steed Epona, Link gets turned into a Deku Scrub etc. But later as the story progresses you meet people with problems and them problems grow into bigger problems but then Link manages to help the. With there problems. Already you may think the lesson is to help other people but it's not. Later as you nearly complete the game you will have to play Order of Oath on your Ocarina to Summon the Four Giants to hold up the moon. And as they do you can see that they are struggling to keep it up but manage to do so. Then After a cut sequence you'll be warped to the moon. You'll be in a Peaceful Meadow with nothing around except a Tree up ahead of Link. As you go up to the tree you will see 5 Moon Childern it total, 4 running around the tree and 1 sittings in the mirror of the tree. You talk to every child that's running around and they will tell you something and then ask for some masks. Then you'll be warping to a dungeon and you must find your way to a door with the Child in it. They will ask a question, about life,say a problem and then maybe ask for more masks and then disappearing for you to finish the others. After all that your left with the "Lonely" Moon Child. If you done it correctly he will give you the Fierce Deity Mask and Challenge you to a battle. So far even within finishing the game the lesson is starting to become clear. But as the game nears the ending Credits, you know you did something good and that you should have learned a lesson.
The lesson (In my opinion) is to; Finish a task given, even if you face many Challenges and them Challenges become a bigger Challenge you will still be able to accomplish that task, no matter what it takes

Reactions: Dowhat? and GamerDudeXXX
That is a good idea Dark link, but I would like to expand on that because most of the masks are miss able side quests. Only a few are needed to beat the game! My idea is that the lesson is about noticing all the good things in life and paying attention to deal since most of the game you are recording info about quests. Well anyways that's just my idea

Reactions: Dark Link
Back