• Thread starter HuggableEevee
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
HuggableEevee

HuggableEevee

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Has anyone ever read any of the Legend of Zelda manga out there? If so, do you like it? Also do you own any?

I have all of the ones that Akira Himekawa has done plus a Link's Awakening one(not by them). They are pretty good. I do have to warn you that Link talks in the manga. So if you don't like a talking Link, then I wouldn't read it but I would still suggest you give them a try. :)

Reactions: Marc
Wow - there's a Zelda manga? I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know. :)

I will read it, I think, but only after finishing the Vampire Knight manga which I should be able to do only by 2027. (That's not an exaggerated estimate. Yes, I know, sad life).

Wow - there's a Zelda manga? I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know. :)

I will read it, I think, but only after finishing the Vampire Knight manga which I should be able to do only by 2027. (That's not an exaggerated estimate. Yes, I know, sad life).
Yesh there is and anytime. :)

It's ok ^^

If only I could buy manga instead of having to read it online, life would be easier for me. But sadly that's not the case.

If only I could buy manga instead of having to read it online, life would be easier for me. But sadly that's not the case.
How would life be easier for you if you bought the manga instead of reading it online, MoP?

Just poking my nose and guesstimating by the previous post but it would be easier to read the manga in his own time if he had the physical copy instead of relying in the site online to have it, that the translations are accurate and the internet itself or the device to access it are reliable.

Anyway, I currently just own Ocarina of Time ones, debating whether to try and get Majora's mask. I didn't enjoy that one as much but it would be nice to have the collection. that aside I want the Phantom Hourglass. I've read most of the Zelda manga that has been out. I was a bit sad that Twilight Princess didn't get its manga.

How would life be easier for you if you bought the manga instead of reading it online, MoP?
For a number of reasons, having the physical manga would be easier:

1. The screen of my computer is too goddamn big for manga and the screen of my 3DS is too goddamn small to read manga comfortably enough. I managed to get through five chapters of Vampire Knight on my 3DS before I gave up. :(
  2. I dislike reading stuff on screens, I wuv paper :sorry:
  3. My neck gets fatigued if the manga is good enough for me to not get bored, yawn, stretch and look around - and Vampire Knight IS that good :cry:

Anyway, I currently just own Ocarina of Time ones, debating whether to try and get Majora's mask. I didn't enjoy that one as much but it would be nice to have the collection. that aside I want the Phantom Hourglass. I've read most of the Zelda manga that has been out. I was a bit sad that Twilight Princess didn't get its manga.
Ah I see. Out of the Akira Himekawa ones, I think I am just missing the Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass mangas. A Twilight Princess one would be interesting. How would they do the story and would it be in two books?

For a number of reasons, having the physical manga would be easier:

1. The screen of my computer is too goddamn big for manga and the screen of my 3DS is too goddamn small to read manga comfortably enough. I managed to get through five chapters of Vampire Knight on my 3DS before I gave up. :(
  2. I dislike reading stuff on screens, I wuv paper :sorry:
  3. My neck gets fatigued if the manga is good enough for me to not get bored, yawn, stretch and look around - and Vampire Knight IS that good :cry:
Oh I see. I'm sorry for asking. I just thought it was a bit worse because you can misplace a physical copy or it gets tore up but I do understand.

Where it's online? I want to read it!

Where it's online? I want to read it!
Which one the Legend of Zelda manga or the Vampire Knight one?

Which one the Legend of Zelda manga or the Vampire Knight one?

Mmm... I will go for the two

Mmm... I will go for the two
I am not sure. I haven't read any manga online lately but I'll go look some sites up.

I am not sure. I haven't read any manga online lately but I'll go look some sites up.

Tell me the title and I will search them later :p

Tell me the title and I will search them later :p
What do you wanna know the title of?

The title of the mangas :bookworm:
Are you asking what Legend of Zelda manga there is?

I haven't exactly read much of the manga for Zelda, but if I ever get some form to shop on the internet (Since I don't have a credit card, mind you), I'd be sure to order some copies of the stuff.

I would definitely purchase it if I came across the awesomeness of a magna of Zelda in stores, heck, ANYTHING Zelda is hard for me to pass up. lol I just can't find it though, any suggestions?

I haven't exactly read much of the manga for Zelda, but if I ever get some form to shop on the internet (Since I don't have a credit card, mind you), I'd be sure to order some copies of the stuff.

I would definitely purchase it if I came across the awesomeness of a magna of Zelda in stores, heck, ANYTHING Zelda is hard for me to pass up. lol I just can't find it though, any suggestions?
If you were here, I'd let you read them, Flarence. :)

I understand. I try to do that but sometimes it just doesn't work out. Any suggestions for what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back