The most amazing feature of Super Mario Odyssey.

• Thread starter VirtulJordan
  • Start date
VirtulJordan

VirtulJordan

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
There are a lot of cool new additions to Super Mario Odyssey. From the new ways to use your hat to attack, platform, or even take over enemies. However, as fun as all those might be, there's 1 brand new feature always teased by in past games, but only now is it fully implemented in a way never done before. Mario's nose............Now has physics of its own!!!PMkn4wN.jpg
That's right, Mario's nose can now flop around in all directions thanks to its own physics. It's very similar to a form of physics known as "Jiggle Physics" That is a term primarily used for Japanese games where the breasts of female characters jiggle whenever she moves, sometimes in exaggerated ways. This is often seen in game series like Dead or Alive, or more recently Street Fighter V and Tekken 7. And now Mario has a very similar effect with his nose, something that's never been done in a Mario game till now.
1.jpg
Another funny thing to note is that in some cases Mario's nose can even be affected by the environment. Like having Cactus needles stick into his nose. It's going to be fun seeing what all can affect poor Mario's jiggly nose, but its about time Mario's nose got this upgrade. So what do you think? Are you as excited as I am for this new addition? Or did you find this article to be a waste of time?

This is actually pretty cool.I known that Mario's nose would always move around in most of his games but I never thought it was because it had its own physics for it.And that his nose has a similar effect like the "Jiggle Physics" is pretty bizarre but it is interesting to know.

Reactions: VirtulJordan
Now if only they would lend some of those jiggle physics to Daisy and Rosalina.

Reactions: VirtulJordan and Dark Link
Yep their NOSES would be quite cool to see jump around! :D

Reactions: Dowhat?, 18 and VirtulJordan
I like your thinking, but sadly Rosalina has nothing to add Jiggle Physics to lol. As for Daisy, we just need to wait for the next Mario Sports games, that would be the best time to test it on her.

Reactions: 18 and Dark Link
I like your thinking, but sadly Rosalina has nothing to add Jiggle Physics to lol. As for Daisy, we just need to wait for the next Mario Sports games, that would be the best time to test it on her.
You never know Rosalina might have something hiding by using her magic wand.If she never had a wand then you might see some Jiggle Physics that was never there before.XD

Reactions: VirtulJordan
I derailed this thread to how Rosalina might have to get implants. I ... psshHAHAHAHAHAha um ahem... I'm sorry. Back to Mario's nose.

Reactions: Dark Link and VirtulJordan
This game is going to be fun I bet it's going to sell out once it comes out if you don't buy it approaching October also have you seen that Mario is able to ride motor bikes it's cool I kind of think Nintendo wanted to include some GTA in this game which is really smart imo and the power to take over someone's body is cool too hopefully Nintendo adds the effect of being able to punch other human characters ,but exclude running them over if you are able to use a car also I wonder what the amiibo do to help you out during you're playing the game hopefully it levels you up and makes you stronger.

:eek:

I love this entire thread. It makes a big deal of something that most people wouldn’t have even noticed, as well as comparing it to jiggle physics. The cactus on his nose is an interesting addition but most people (including myself) didn’t recognize the connection between the cacti and the crystal looking things goming out of mario’s nose. I honestly didn’t know until i read this article.

:panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda::panda:What happened to this thread :(

Back