The most powerful link?

• Thread starter Lab
  • Start date
L

Lab

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Every zelda game has it's own link (or links...i'm looking at you four swords) Who is the strongest of them all?

Game Theory did a video on this a while back

He suggested that the Hero of Time is the strongest and I can kinda see why given the access to transformation masks, and he's the one that passes down the hidden skills to the Hero of Twilight.

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Honestly, i think we all agree that Fierce deity link from majoras mask if probably the most powerful. Yes the others have items and stuff, but the fierce deity throws out beams from his OP rod called a sword. Also its the most awesome one of them all, because you have to give up every one of your masks in order to get the final one. Like seriously! its like in anime where you have to give up all you have to become the ultimate whatever or the Avatar. That game is the one im stoke for the 3DS ya know?

Honestly, i think we all agree that Fierce deity link from majoras mask if probably the most powerful. Yes the others have items and stuff, but the fierce deity throws out beams from his OP rod called a sword. Also its the most bada** one of them all, because you have to give up every one of your masks in order to get the final one. Like seriously! its like in anime where you have to give up all you have to become the ultimate whatever or the Avatar. That game is the one im stoke for the 3DS ya know?
Sword beams is nothing new to the series though. Other Links have had it, this is just the first time we've seen it in a 3D console Zelda. In fact, you might argue that Skyward Sword Link is better in that regard because the Skyward Strike can be charged for his spin attack as well.

Game Theory did a video on this a while back

He suggested that the Hero of Time is the strongest and I can kinda see why given the access to transformation masks, and he's the one that passes down the hidden skills to the Hero of Twilight.
I agree that Game Theory answered this question quite perfectly.:D

Reactions: 3823 and Slayerpon Tatsu
Guys obviously young link from OoT. All the other links learned and copied his skills. Fierce deity link was a reincarnation of adult link. Twilight princess link learned his skills from the skeleton swordsman who was young link

Guys obviously young link from OoT. All the other links learned and copied his skills. Fierce deity link was a reincarnation of adult link. Twilight princess link learned his skills from the skeleton swordsman who was young link
That's not completely true. The only Link that "learned and copied his skills" was Twilight Princess Link. If we're going to be talking skills, then what about the Tiger Scrolls in Minish Cap? As far as I'm aware, only Minish Cap Link had access to that.

That's not completely true. The only Link that "learned and copied his skills" was Twilight Princess Link. If we're going to be talking skills, then what about the Tiger Scrolls in Minish Cap? As far as I'm aware, only Minish Cap Link had access to that.
Tigress from kung full panda :p

Sword beams is nothing new to the series though. Other Links have had it, this is just the first time we've seen it in a 3D console Zelda. In fact, you might argue that Skyward Sword Link is better in that regard because the Skyward Strike can be charged for his spin attack as well.
You see though, according the the video posted earlier, Majoras mask is in fact the strongest link, but only weldable by child link in majoras mask.. so technically i was right, but not spot on. Twilight princess link beats the beams with his arsenal of sword combat skills, but... i didnt like how they didnt mention wind waker link. Who was able to do the "helm splitter" and "back slash" when you get to train with the old man in the village. like any of you who loved wind waker as much as i did, will know what im talking about. He has the same arsenal of moves as twilight princess link, but younger.

Hero of Trains! Hero of Trains is OP!

Reactions: cloudmario666 and Slayerpon Tatsu
as for my taste the best link I've seen is to twiling princess , because according to what I understood the hero of time relives another person then ami seems better to separate the princess twiling is the hottest XD

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Fierce Deity Link of course! No other link compares

Fierce Deity Link of course! No other link compares
Can we all just take a moment and talk about majora mask link. He had the top skills in all the areas except for questing but he travels back in time. He could travel back in time and destroy the fierce deity mask

Can we all just take a moment and talk about majora mask link. He had the top skills in all the areas except for questing but he travels back in time. He could travel back in time and destroy the fierce deity mask

Yeah but fierce deity link looks cooler...

Yeah but fierce deity link looks cooler...
Just because of looks mean nothing. Majora mask link has traveled back in time time defeated ganon. Relived his child hood beat the crap out of moon, went inside the moon! And also has the power to lift a boulder 64 times his size and weight

Can we all just take a moment and talk about majora mask link. He had the top skills in all the areas except for questing

That's not necessarily true...due to the Hawkeye being available in Twilight Princess, TP Link wins in at least that area...

That's not necessarily true...due to the Hawkeye being available in Twilight Princess, TP Link wins in at least that area...
Yes best marksman ship however, Majora's mask Link taught tp link the sword skills and, most of the skills minish cap link learns are what tp link does which he learned from majora's mask link

Yes best marksman ship however, Majora's mask Link taught tp link the sword skills and, most of the skills minish cap link learns are what tp link does which he learned from majora's mask link
Sword skills is a bit questionable. The thing is, it's only a theory that the skeleton guy in Twilight Princess is the Majora's Mask Link. For all we know, it could be a different Link that we never saw in the series. Furthermore, some of the skills TP Link uses is also used by WW Link (as parry attacks).

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Sword skills is a bit questionable. The thing is, it's only a theory that the skeleton guy in Twilight Princess is the Majora's Mask Link. For all we know, it could be a different Link that we never saw in the series. Furthermore, some of the skills TP Link uses is also used by WW Link (as parry attacks).
So is wind waker the strongest. I forget wind waker happened before or after tp.

So is wind waker the strongest. I forget wind waker happened before or after tp.
I'm not claiming Wind Waker is the strongest. I'm claiming that the sword skills argument isn't a good one. Also, Wind Waker happens in the Adult Timeline around the time Twilight Princess happens in the Child Timeline

Back