The NES Classic Edition is set to return in 2018

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
Do you still remember the good old NES Classic Edition that was released a while back? This miniature NES was on the demand by many, but sadly it was getting discontinued when it's still pretty hard to get for some of us, which caused many disappointments that still lingers even when SNES Classic is already announced.

However, there's a good news, folks! Nintendo has recently announced that NES Classic Edition is set to return in the next summer of 2018. What do you think of this? Do you think Nintendo shouldn't discontinue the NES Classic in the first place? Do you think Ninty shouldn't make the same mistake again? Discuss away.

Last edited:
Just mass produce it, and raise price to an average console. It won't have as many problems

Or you could make it cost as much as all of the virtual console for those games..

I think Ninty shouldn't have decided to discontinue the NES Classic in the first place, because some may wanted to get one but needs to save some money to get it. That combined with massive orders should make it loud and clear. At least I'm glad they give NES Classic the second chance, even though I'm still a bit cautious about it after the debacle of discontinuing back then.

Tbh I don't really mind how nintendo handled this, they're losing money off of the nes classic and who would have expected to sell millions of nes classics? I do think though they should have at least done a little more productions for the people who weren't able to get one. I'm really surprised they decided to bring back the nes classic, I guess it's better for us.

Tbh I don't really mind how nintendo handled this, they're losing money off of the nes classic and who would have expected to sell millions of nes classics? I do think though they should have at least done a little more productions for the people who weren't able to get one. I'm really surprised they decided to bring back the nes classic, I guess it's better for us.
This is the second time today where I saw someone claim they were losing money of the NES Classic is there any source has Nintendo said it themselves

From what I've been seeing, I think the best idea is to save yourself the trouble and get a Pi to produce it like normal. It doesn't seem to have any sort of big change if the price is shifted or anything like that.

Back