• Thread starter Iso Kilo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iso Kilo

Iso Kilo

Sonic 1 Hacker
Towns Folk
As the name suggests, this quest won't end. Unless I delete my account or the demise of the pedia rises, but, both of those are unlikely :p . You people will start it up, anywhere, anytime.

My Character: Bi Neko
Description: Basically as my name suggests. :p

Why would we be partying on a quest?

The start of the quest starts while we party on the boat ;)

The start of the quest starts while we party on the boat ;)
So we're being irresponsible right from the start, rather than actually celebrating some success or anything?

Yush, because being irresponsible on a boat is fun. :thumbsup:

Since nobody is responding to this... can I either take this over or have this closed?

When we were partying on the boat, suddenly a bright light overhead shows itself, causing the whole party to stop and look up, the light then turns a horrid purple, then all of the energy in that party to be immediately taken. The Hero, Bi Neko (@Iso Kilo) is somewhere else doing her own thing, since she got off the boat a long time ago. Now it's up to (@BlueJ) and the rest of his actual party, not the celebration, but his RPG party to see what is going on

(Note: When I say party, I do not mean the incident, I mean the group)

Last edited:
Walking towards the people, they see something wrong!

@BlueJ - Nope! Nope! Nope!

It seems that everyone is turning a dark purple, while a strange creature is staring at everyone, including @BlueJ who is currently not wanting anything to do with this situation. When he looks up, he notices that his feet are turning to stone... and now his legs are stone, his torso... then his head. Finally, with such horrid sounds, the creature moves on to his next victims. One by one, they all die slowly, then to the point where the creature finishes and goes to oblivion.

Oh uh, @Marc please trash this thread. Not using it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back