PkMn XY/ORAS The Shiny Hunt Challenge!

• Thread starter bintin125
  • Start date
bintin125

bintin125

The Top Hat Man
Towns Folk
Screenshot 2016-05-19 at 8.02.56 AM.png

Okay, I just came up with an idea and I think it's a pretty good one. Shinies. We all love shinies don't we? So here's what I'm gonna do. Each Monday I'll tell you the name of a Pokemon. Your job is to go out and get that Pokemon shiny edition by next Monday before anybody else. Then PM me a picture showing your shiny. Pretty straight-forward right? Now for the rules:

RULES:

.YOU must catch the shiny. You can prove this by taking a picture of the screen showing the OT.

.You can catch the Pokemon in any Gen 6 and 7 games.

.The Pokemon MUST be caught in the time-frame given. If you caught it before I announced the competition, that shiny is illegible. You can prove this by taking a picture of the screen showing the date caught.

.And finally, please don't hack or cheat. Just don't.

THE WINNER OF THE WEEK GETS 5 PC

YOU KNOW THE PRIZE, YOU KNOW THE RULES! NOW GET SHINY HUNTING!

THIS WEEKS POKEMON IS FEEBAS.

iur

Last edited:
Reactions: buckembarnes, GamerDudeXXX, Gary Johnson and 1 other person
View attachment 12751

Okay, I just came up with an idea and I think it's a pretty good one. Shinies. We all love shinies don't we? So here's what I'm gonna do. Each Thursday I'll tell you the name of a Pokemon. Your job is to go out and get that Pokemon shiny edition by next Thursday. Then post a picture showing your shiny. Pretty straight-forward right? Now for the rules:

RULES:

.YOU must catch the shiny. You can prove this by taking a picture of the screen showing the OT.

.The Pokemon MUST be caught in the time-frame given. If you caught it before I announced the competition, that shiny is illegible. You can prove this by taking a picture of the screen showing the date caught.

.And finally, please don't hack or cheat. Just don't.

THE WINNER OF THE WEEK GETS 5 PC.

YOU KNOW THE PRIZE, YOU KNOW THE RULES! NOW GET SHINY HUNTING!
Nice idea!

Good thing I have the Shiny Charm now :3

I am using a secret way to get water shinies easier *wink wink nudge nudge*

I am chain fishing to get water shinies easier
musada method is what will get me shiny magikarp m8

Really @Yveltal really... SuperDuperAdenU and I am chain fishing to get water shinies easier.... really.... MEEERRR... That name doe...

Sorry, but it was an opertunity I couldn't pass up

So this challenge has entered obscurity....

instead of editing the first post, try posting a new post in this thread. that way it'll jump to the first place in the new post page and more people will see it :p I would do the challenge if I had the time >.>

instead of editing the first post, try posting a new post in this thread. that way it'll jump to the first place in the new post page and more people will see it :p I would do the challenge if I had the time >.>
mmm hmm. yep. that's it.

whats the pokemon for this week?

whats the pokemon for this week?
Oops. I forgot too update it. Well this weeks Pokemon will be a tough one: Pikachu. Since I haven't been very up to date, this'll last till next Thursday.

Is Pikachu still the pokemon of the week?

Ok thanks

Ok j can't get it by tommorow but will you cahnge the Pokemon tomorrow

What is the pokemon now?

What is the pokemon now?
This one's a pretty easy one. Did anyone catch Pikachu?

This one's a pretty easy one. Did anyone catch Pikachu?
I don't think so but I'm ready this time

ok. nobody caught staryu... well oddish is the thing now

Last edited:
Back