The Unspeakable Has Happened...

• Thread starter King Of 3D
  • Start date
King Of 3D

King Of 3D

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Ok, if you guys haven't heard of this game maker called Unreal Engine 4, it is essentiualy a program that let's you make 3d type games, and it is really impressive!
So anyways, I found out about this youtuber named CryZenX and HE HAS DONE THE UNSPEAKABLE!
He made OOT in unreal engine 4 with the Oarina Of Time 3D models UP-SCALED!!!!!
It literally looks like something that could come out of the NX! It is in 1080p, you guys should check it out!
I found out about it a hour ago by the way.
Here:

Reactions: Mr. Kream
I saw this too, it does indeed look ...unreal :sneaky: i'll let myself out now
I always really like these unreal engine versions/edits, they make me even more hyped for the super pretty graphics in Breath of the Wild and other upcoming games :angelic:

I can't help but find his face really creepy I think it might be the mouth...

edit:
Still really impressive though

Nintendo totally needs to do some of the old titles like this. This guy hasn't just done OoT in Unreal 4, but he's done Super Mario 64 as well, and it also looks great.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
5ffe8e8fec9fd8c79c4316ce5c4243e3.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link
Because funding a project like that is a good way of getting it noticed by Nintendo-sama and getting it shut down. Even donations would be shoddy.

Still, it's admirable the amount of effort and care that went into this. Looks awesome.

And it's ridiculous that instead of picking it up and thanking the guy who spent so much time on it, Nintendo has to issue a cease-and-desist because of Reggie's ego.

And it's ridiculous that instead of picking it up and thanking the guy who spent so much time on it, Nintendo has to issue a cease-and-desist because of Reggie's ego.
But what happens when people start making better Zelda games (or almost as good ones) for PC than the people who make them?

Also, notice how I highlighted "for PC". If there are good, free Zelda games available for PC that are on par with Nintendo consoles, why do we need Nintendo consoles in the first place? And if we start getting more high quality Nintendo games on PC by fans, yeah.

But what happens when people start making better Zelda games (or almost as good ones) for PC than the people who make them?

Also, notice how I highlighted "for PC". If there are good, free Zelda games available for PC that are on par with Nintendo consoles, why do we need Nintendo consoles in the first place? And if we start getting more high quality Nintendo games on PC by fans, yeah.
That actually makes sense. Turns out we really don't need new Nintendo consoles after all. The Switch is an exercise in superfluity.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
That actually makes sense. Turns out we really don't need new Nintendo consoles after all. The Switch is an exercise in superfluity.
I'm sensing some aggression from you, m8, you're hungry, eat a Snicker.

Wouldn't that be an excessively gr8 thing as far as Nintendo game designers are concerned? Nintendo tends to make use of substandard hardware when they produce their consoles, I think a solid punch to their sales would change that overnight.

The only shame in this concept is that Nintendo icons are licensed, and no one could get away with this, but I think something like this could be a catalyst for some really gr8 games.

Back