Resident Evil The worst kinds of players to play with in revelations's raid mode.

• Thread starter MysticSniper
  • Start date
MysticSniper

MysticSniper

Spirit of a Dragon
Towns Folk
I've play a bit of raid mode online, and these kinds of players have been the worst experiences I've had so far.
Speed runners: These guys' only reason to play the game is get to the goal as fast as possible. Never mind thier partner is playing to get streetpass missions done, or want to get all the weapons and parts , or even wants to finish the stage with as much ammo as possible to save some BP when restocking at the store.
The eletist: This guy "knows the best way to play." Try doing anything else, and they start throwing shock grenades at you even if what you're doing is working. If you continue to do what they don't like, they'll quit the game on you.
The don't want to play with you guy: There's actually 2 different kinds of this one, one of which I'm actually willing to forgive. Both generally just sit in the lobby and never ready up. The more forgiveable ones are usually low level players on an early stage. They probably just want someone near thier level so there's an actually challenge. The other kind is usually level 50 with a purple name, and only wants to play with you if you have the same.
What kinds of players annoy you guys?

Reactions: 18
I've play a bit of raid mode online, and these kinds of players have been the worst experiences I've had so far.
Speed runners: These guys' only reason to play the game is get to the goal as fast as possible. Never mind thier partner is playing to get streetpass missions done, or want to get all the weapons and parts , or even wants to finish the stage with as much ammo as possible to save some BP when restocking at the store.
The eletist: This guy "knows the best way to play." Try doing anything else, and they start throwing shock grenades at you even if what you're doing is working. If you continue to do what they don't like, they'll quit the game on you.
The don't want to play with you guy: There's actually 2 different kinds of this one, one of which I'm actually willing to forgive. Both generally just sit in the lobby and never ready up. The more forgiveable ones are usually low level players on an early stage. They probably just want someone near thier level so there's an actually challenge. The other kind is usually level 50 with a purple name, and only wants to play with you if you have the same.
What kinds of players annoy you guys?

Well if i had to pick on the subject id probably say speed runners. Yeah, i know it feels good to run through levels as quickly as possible in games, but at least keep it offline you know? :p another thing i dont like much about this is id be trying to get all the pickups while the other person just goes off to where i cant even see them anymore, not a seriously big deal but its not what id like playing online.

If i were to guess why people bring the speeding online my best answer would be bragging rights, the person sits there an lol or whatever thinking hey look im fast youre slow, etc kek. Nothing to truly brag about in my opinion, just not good ethic in terms of online gaming unless you know the person and you both agree to do this in which case it would be expected: thats different.

Reactions: 18
Speed-running is stupid in Raid Mode anyway, you won't get an S rank unless you kill all or most of the BOWs.

Apart from the ones you guys mentioned, I really hate the troll players who choose to go on the Ghost Ship mission with you (the really long with multiple medals - the very last mission) and they break the first medal, wasting both your time and giving you both a C rank.

Speed-running is stupid in Raid Mode anyway, you won't get an S rank unless you kill all or most of the BOWs.

Apart from the ones you guys mentioned, I really hate the troll players who choose to go on the Ghost Ship mission with you (the really long with multiple medals - the very last mission) and they break the first medal, wasting both your time and giving you both a C rank.
Those guys are prabably after streetpass hits. Only really a problem if they don't set their level to 1, though.

Yeah thats another big problem lol, if you pick ghost ship you might wind up with some knucklehead who does that XD

I also agree that speeding in raid mode is pretty pointless, if you do that as you said your overall reward for finishing is obviously reduced since you didn't kill enough monsters. I personally dont know why people enjoy that aside from what i said about bragging rights, i personally always feel that killing all the monsters is the fun in the game :p i like to wipe out everything in my path which is what i love about raid !

Back