This controller works on all of your gaming consoles

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Very interesting piece of hardware to have around if you have a lot of gaming consoles in your house.

It even works with the Nintendo Switch :eek:

all controller.png

It's called the "ALL Controller". The name isn't very creative but I think the people behind the controller wanted to get the point across to everyone easier by just saying the name.

What I like most about it is that you can remap any button to whatever you wish. It's something that I've wanted in the Wii U's Gamepad or 3DS when playing Mario games, but unfortunately it wasn't possible :/

List of consoles it works with mentioned in the Kickstarter page :
  • PlayStation 3 and 4
  • Xbox 360 and Xbox One
  • Nintendo Switch (support coming soon)
  • Windows / Mac / iOS / Android
What do you think?

Reactions: 18
It's cool, but it would only be good for a pc. Since when you buy sysetms new they usely come with it

Wow, that's awesome and very helpful. It'll be cheaper than buying a USB Xbox/PlayStation controller and be better than other controllers for the PC *cough* Steam Controller *cough* and will also hopefully be cheaper than get $70 Joycons and Pro Controller :/. Plus, controllers are already hard as heck to connect to android and iOS devices so hopefully it'll be easier?I see a lot of potential with this controller.

Reactions: 18
It looks a lot like the PS4 controller imo,but I really think it's cool because instead of coming out for 1 consoles it's coming out for 4 consoles and the cool thing is that Nintendo Switch will have 3 controllers now and two that are similar to the pro and 1 that is the Joy-Con. Hopefully this game makes a lot of money since it's coming out for 4 consoles and not only 1 and if it does it might cost $59.99 or even $69.99.

Back