This may be a weird question but...

• Thread starter MegaStriker
  • Start date
MegaStriker

MegaStriker

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
If you had one of Kirby' s copy abilities as a superpower, what would it be, why did you choose it, and would you use that power for good?

Tornado :D

The copy abillity. It's all of them. Maybe

If you had one of Kirby' s copy abilities as a superpower, what would it be, why did you choose it, and would you use that power for good?

Gosh, this is a hard one. It's gonna sound cliche, but even though I could hyper-analyze which one is the best one, I think I'd go with Wing regardless. What can I say? I was a homebirth so I literally came out of the womb surrounded by birds - 20 pigeons and 4 budgies to be exact. I've always had an affinity with them, and while other abilities like jet and angel/cupid also give you advance arial travel, no ability gives you quite the same sense of freedom and swiftness as wing. Plus, doing stuff like shuttle lops and condors dives are fun.

That or Leaf so I can cheat Death like a boss

I would totally have the Painter ability as a superpower. It's original and effective so I guess that's why I chose it. The in-game effect is pretty OP and it's like an Easter Egg in Kirby Superstar Ultra because when you use it on Heavy Lobster it goes blind and changes color and the game comments on it. If in a comic book there could be multiple forms of ways to use the paint like it could be sticky to stop people from running away. It could be used as bait when the villain grabs a fake stolen artifact and then gets wet paint on his hands and the possibilities are endless.

Reactions: Hikaiet
I would totally have the Painter ability as a superpower. It's original and effective so I guess that's why I chose it. The in-game effect is pretty OP and it's like an Easter Egg in Kirby Superstar Ultra because when you use it on Heavy Lobster it goes blind and changes color and the game comments on it. If in a comic book there could be multiple forms of ways to use the paint like it could be sticky to stop people from running away. It could be used as bait when the villain grabs a fake stolen artifact and then gets wet paint on his hands and the possibilities are endless.

Good point. And if we need anymore evidence of how great a Painter ability would be, we already have two human characters who can be seen as having said ability - Ado and Adeleine.

That said I still wouldn't choose it over wing, because I'm trash.

Fridge kirby ftw
Good thing no one brought up kirby 64

Reactions: Hikaiet
Fridge kirby ftw
Good thing no one brought up kirby 64
I brought up Adeleine...who is from Kirby 64...does that not count or-
I don't bring those up for the same reason why I don't bring up animal-helper variations of abilities ^ ^" But if we did go for that...Cutter-Stone or Fire-Fire ^ ^"

I might go with Bell Kirby. Because bell is a musical instrument in a way, I might be able to summon more and more bells, then I can host some symphony concerto of bells. Alternately, I might sign to Popstar Got Talent's audition to show my skills of playing bells. Or maybe I might use it as a reminder for others to not be late in class or appointment. Bells sure can be very useful to everyday life, eh?

Plasma. That way, I could charge any electronic device away from an outlet. X3c

Could work for an electric stove, too, if the power went out. ...I guess I couldn't go swimming anymore, though. D:
It sounds simple, I know, but without power for too long, I'd go crazy. X3

...As long as I don't get used as a charge device the way XJ9 got used for her abilities. o.o";

I am just Reading the question and the first answer that comes to my mind is the flying ability, yes I would love to be able to fly on my own. This might be because as a child I have always dreamed about flying from one place to another even in my own city. Now, regarding the last part of your question..... I don´t know what good could I use the ability for, maybe mailing hahaah

Ninja Kirby :ninja:

I would work undercover and take down the baddies that threaten innocent civilians. Being Stealthy like an agent is pretty cool, And having Shuriken (attacking from a distance) and a blade at my disposal (close combat) are probably the best weapons ever. xd

Although Ninja's are labeled as villains (At least, I think so), I would use my powers to be a true hero and save lives~ :3

I was debating between sword and mirror, and picked sword because i have this combat approved master sword in my house waiting for me to get good, and I would probably kill everybody (just a warning)

The Cooking one. Never leave for food again :D

Reactions: zekiebouy
So many abilities to choose from .-. How can you just choose one??

Okay, okay, I think I've decided....
It's not the most glamourous ability butttt... FLYING ABILITY!!

I know what you're thinking, "Well that's kind've lame". But just imagine being able to fly around town or to your nearest fast food restaurant. Would you really be complaining? :D

Refrigerator kirby.
Now just need to have a microwave handy...

Refrigerator kirby.
Now just need to have a microwave handy...
Why not go the other way, and be fire kirby. Then all you need is a refrigerator present.

I was going to go with Refrigerator Kirby but that seems to be a favorite around here . So instead I will go with UFO Kirby. Being able to fly and shoot lasers would be so cool. Plus whenever someone sees me I will make them think aliens are about to land. Lol

Fridge Kirby. I could end world hunger?

Whip kirby. I need a job and where i live being a cowby would probably get me a job quick.

Back