thoughts on iphone 7

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
first of all the iphone 7 is the newest installment in the iphone series and its pretty good. first of all they have no headphone jack so you need wireless or lightning cable headphones. its also has a price of 749 and it is a little bit waterproof but dont you dare put the phone in the water it also has 128gb options and can be upgraded with a iphone7 plus and you can use apple pay on it. so what are your thoughts on the iphone7

Water and dust resistance are pretty cool imo.

I don't like how it has no SD card slot (which isn't uncommon for an iPhone) and I dislike how they removed the regular headphone jack, but I heard it was a cheaper method to introduce water resistance.

I'm alright with everything else (unless I'm missing something).

I think it's pretty neat, but the headphone jack, or lack thereof, is odd to say the least. :p

I think that the headphone jack would be inconvenient because you, obviously, cannot use normal headphones. I'm not sure, so don't quote me on this, but I would believe that wireless headphones/earbuds would likely be more expensive. But, of course, I could be wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

most of them are

I'm not really a big fan of apple then I was back then ,but I wouldn't really say the iPhone is bad.................for apple. The phone is clearly a money grab because the headphone jack being taken just to force you to buy special earbuds (that will probably be broken in barley a few months of usage) is practically apple forcing you to pay up for more stuff. Also I thought apple pay was available BEFORE the new hardware was released. Besides these new innovation headphone jack thing I don't really see anything exciting or anything I would actually like to use.

I think the lack of a headphone Jack and MicroSD is somewhat annoying for users who have older style headphones, and need more space.

i know because i dropped about 200 for the stuff i needed to make the most of my iphone

In my personal opinion, I think it isn't worth it, because you can get the phone, but you need to pay extra for a plan (if you need it), listen to music and charge at the same time while wired, and it can be easy to lose.

Of course, I generally don't like Apple, but then again, they could sell a phone with a charger port you have to buy, and could still sell a lot.

Back