Thoughts on Shovel Knight.

• Thread starter stevenbomb
  • Start date
stevenbomb

stevenbomb

Jaydawg
Towns Folk
I just want everybody to let their thoughts about Shovel Knight out. Personally I think it's the best indie game ever. I mean it's polished to the touch with nice 8-bit graphics. Yacht Club Games please make a 3d game about Shovel Knight.

Amazing game but not the best indie game. As much as it is quite an amazing game, there are much better indie games out there also, Fast Racing Neo is my favorite indie game.

Anyways, the game is so fun and addictive! I have it on both the wii u and 3ds, I personally prefer the wii u version, but the 3ds version actually looks good with the 3d surprisingly!

I didn't really like it that much. If your a fan of retro games, then you should enjoy it.

I don't even have the game and already know how good of a game Shovel Knight is lol. I definitely need to play it for myself one of these days just to experience it first-hand. All of the different power-ups and items that Shovel Knight is able to utilize in each level is pretty awesome, I have to say. :p

It looks good. It is definitely on my "to get" list on the eshop. Unfortunately that list is pretty big as it consists of Mega Man 2+3 (that series looks like so much fun!! + I played a rom of the first one and it was pretty good), earthbound, and shovelknight. Now I know that doesn't sound like a lot but it is, especially because the last eshop card I got I set aside just for smash DLC. That being said on shovelknight, it looks like a good fun platformer with a retro 8-bit style, that seems very fun to play overall.

It's AMAZING! also, if you can get the shovel knight amiibo, I would do so. it adds SO MUCH to the game! it's still a great game without the amiibo, though.

I think the Shovel Knight is one of the best things to come out of the indie scene in awhile. With its extreme attention to 8-bit detail, impressive musical score, and many charming moments, this game that will literally run on your toaster has been a favorite of mine ever since its initial release.

I think shovel knight does a great job at mega man type gameplay (even though none of the characters play much like mega man.) it also just keeps giving with the many different characters and a new story and altered levels for each one. Soon they will add a versus mode too so that will be great.

Back