Thoughts on Squid Sisters Stories?

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
So... apparently the Squid researchers out there has uncovered some confidential report from the Inkling world that might tell about how the Squid Sisters have been doing ever since the Splatfest has ended, which also gets published in the Nintendo's Splatoon 2 site right here.

What do you think about the development of Squid Sisters so far? What do you think will happen to the Squid Sisters duo? Discuss away!

I didn't play the original Splatoon game since I never had a Wii U, but I plan on getting Splatoon 2 when I get my Switch. I think it's cool that they somehow worked game mechanics, and the absence of online events into the story. I don't really know much about it, but what I've heard seems cool.

I found out about it when my ARG group spotted it. We tried to translate the first picture but didn't really get anything out of it since it isn't in Inkling which we all thought was a little weird..

But yeah, it's great to see some kinda of proper story for the squid sisters. The most recent one (Chapter 1) is quite sad though D:

Why is this in the wii u section..? Splatoon 2 is switch exclusive.

It's mainly because I think it still fits under Splatoon category here, and the story did mention the final Splatfest in the original Splatoon game and obviously, the Squid Sisters.

Reactions: spagooti
I find the squid sisters stories to be kinda neat though I kinda expect a Mario based storing with callie maybe being captured by the octarians. Though I could be wrong.

Back